“Nice Suite” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersBronze level
Crestview, Florida
“Nice Suite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed at thie Quality Inn & Suites while visiting relatives. Very pleased with the presentation of the suite, clean, and beds/linens comfortable. Good location for our visit. Standard hot and cold breakfast items. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear ToastyRed,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. We always appreciate when our guests are able to take time to let others know how their stay was. We can never ask for more than for a previous guest to recommend that others stay with us. Thank you again for the great compliments and I hop that we are able to see you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Layton, Utah, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

We came to Fort Collins for graduation at CSU. The hotel was in a convenient location and it was very easy to get anywhere in Fort Collins. Kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was fine. We stayed two nights here and had a great time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Cheryce W,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. We value our guests opinions and love to hear about their experiences. We had a great turn out for CSU graduation here at the hotel and I am so happy to hear that you had a good time as well. I hope that on your next trip through the area that you will choose to stay with us again.
Yoder, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Based on the reviews from tripadvisor my wife and I booked a room here for an overnite stay in Fort Collins. Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendly service of the front desk. It turns out they did not have my reservation on file but that I had mistakenly booked a room for the previous night and had already been charged. While this was no fault of the hotels, the front desk attendant was unable to help me correct this problem but that my inquiry should be brought up with the manager the next day. We had some business in town and when I returned the front desk was already aware of the problem and resolved it for me without having to speak to the manager at all. Again this had nothing at all to do with the hotel, it was my own mistake but the hotel having the awesome customer service that they do made it right for me, even when they didnt have to and because of that we have and will continue to use this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: They take pets :)
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear EricNAlicia S,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that you chose our hotel based on it's TripAdvisor reviews and ranking. We take pride in our guests having exceptional experiences and being able to brag about them online. We also take pride in giving our front desk agents the power to make things right, which it seems like they were able to. Often our agents run into problems like yours and through talking to one another about it are able to come up with a suitable solution. It is so exciting to hear that you will be coming back to our hotel in the future, we look forward to it!
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our recent 3-night stay at this hotel was comfortable, with all the amenities we were looking for at a great price. It is located in a commercial area South of midtown, on a quieter side street off of the College Ave bustle. Our room was clean, well maintained and of average size. The bed was medium firm. We had a great view of the mountains, but did occasionally hear the trains that run on the tracks immediately behind the hotel. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast attendant was especially nice and did a great job keeping the food freshly replenished. We will certainly be staying here the next time we are in town.

Room Tip: Rear rooms have a mountain view but do get occasional train noise.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ROCtraveler30
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear ROCtraveler30,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Quality Inn & Suites. The best thing we can hear is that you received good value for the money that you spent. We take pride in offering amenities and a comfortable stay at competitive prices. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a very nice hotel, the staff was friendly and the hotel was nice and clean. The pool was very well taken care of and did not burn my eyes, there was also plenty of towels. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Jake303,
Thank you for taking the time to post our comments to TripAdvisor. We always appreciate our guests taking the time to let future guests in on what it's like to stay here. We have a gorgeous pool and strive to take great care of it as our guests comfort is of the utmost importance. We are excited to have you back on your next visit to Fort Collins!
Hamilton, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

I just had the most amazing stay ever at any hotel. Joel was an excellent host!! My party and I arrived late and needed some relaxation. The pool/hot tub was closed, but they opened it up for us as long as we were quiet. I had a great sleep in a fantastic bed. The next morning, I slept in and missed breakfast by 30 min. The lady working the kitchen (I'm sorry I forgot your name) didn't have any hot food left, but brought me out as much cold breakfast food as she could and even cooked me a bagel. I made sure to make breakfast on time the next day! All the staff was friendly and hospitable. Everything was very clean and sparkling. Anything we needed was provided for. I will be staying there again when I come back through this area. Great hotel!!

Green Features: I did notice that all the paper products were green-friendly approved with a green check mark.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Mike N,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. We have let Joel and our breakfast attendants about your kinds words and they all send a great thank you! I also appreciate your comments about our "Green Practices", not only do we have the green paper products that you spoke about but we recently initiated a recycling program. I hope that on your next trip to Fort Collins that you will stay with us again!
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I travel a lot, and all across N. America. Our recent stay at this hotel is probably one of the finest ever. It was an excellent value, but the quality went beyond just the price. The room was large, lovely, squeaky clean, and had all sorts of special extras. The pool and exercise room were wonderful. The hot breakfast, which changed entrees daily, was extensive, delicious, and offered something for every taste. The staff was exceptional; they were so helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make us comfortable. We had to stay for an entire week here yet instead of feeling trapped in a strange place, the motel was remarkably homey. They also allowed us took keep our dog in the room, which was greatly appreciated. This motel is certainly a real credit to the Quality Inn chain!

Room Tip: Rooms on the end had a quick exit to the outdoors with a grassy area for walking dogs. An urban wal...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KAA202
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear KAA202,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor! We love hearing when our guests had a fantastic experience at our hotel. We try to keep our prices competitive while at the same time adding as much value as possible. I am glad that our amazing staff was able to help you feel at home during your stay. We hope to see you back very soon!