“Unethical!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Snow Mesa Drive
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went for lunch with gift certificates I had which had no expiration date and the restaurant would not honor them and in fact, tore them in half! The explanation was new ownership, however inherent with the purchase of a business is it's liabilities as well as it's assets. I will definitely not return and encourage others to spend their money at businesses that appreciate their customers and have better ethics.

2  Thank bestloan

Reviewed November 8, 2013

"Give the gift of embarassment to your friends and family this holiday season!" When buying gift cards, be forewarned that "new" owner of The Rustic Oven honors unexpired gift cards issued by his restaurant ... by tearing them in half! Be aware!

1  Thank Shane M
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I joined a group of friends here and went into sticker shock when I looked at the menu. I think their prices are a bit high. $10 for a sandwich and an additional $1 if you want to substitute a salad for fries. I think they need to offer a choice of sides instead of fries. It's not likely that I will return.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I ordered the exact same dish I get at Carinos and it was much better at Carinos. I had to ask for capers as I had none. I didn't have any artichokes either and very few shrimp. I think what happened was my friend ordered the same dish and they got all the goodies. There were hardly any people in the restaurant at 6:45 pm Saturday night. That tells you something.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We recently met some friends for dinner at the Harmony Rustic Oven. The menu has an extensive selection between $10-$15 with a few in the $15-$25 range. So people can choose what they are comfortable paying. I had the prime rib and my wife had the cedar plank salmon. My wife said the salmon was very good. My prime rib was nicely seasoned, but it wasn't melt in your mouth tender. It was a little firm for me, I've had their fish and chips before and that is always good. Our friends had the salmon and stuffed chicken. They both said there's was good. I would certainly recommend this place as a great place to meet friends and have some good conversation.