“A nice meal on our Anniversary”
Review of The Rustic Oven Restaurant - CLOSED

The Rustic Oven Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Snow Mesa Drive
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I visited here recently on our 38th wedding anniversary. It was a Friday night, and we had to search for a parking place. No problem getting a table. The service was very good. We each had a great meal. I had the rib eye steak, and my wife had the salmon. Both were very nicely prepared. This place is noisy, but I guess that comes with being busy. We'll be back.......

1  Thank Steve B

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stopped in Rustic Oven for lunch on a weekday. We sat in the bar section where tables, bar seats and the full menu is available. Tables and booths provide a somewhat more formal dining area in the other section of the restaurant. Since most of the wait staff were off taking college exams, the bar tender handled all lunch orders on his side of the restaurant. He did an impressive job of keeping the lunch business moving smoothly without getting stressed by the fast pace. My wife and I wanted a casual lunch, so we each ordered one of the individual pizza / salad combination. The tasty pizza toppings and thin, crisp crust along with a reasonable size salad made a satisfying lunch. The dinner menu has plenty of interesting sounding and varied listings. We hope to return for dinner soon.

1  Thank Henry A
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Getting a side house salad and a side of sweet potato fries with the sauce is a fulfilling and enjoyable lunch here. Quality food and pleasant atmosphere. Sit in the bar area at the windows.
Affordable and tasty!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

ate ate the resturant a few days ago was looking for something differnt to eat all we can say was wow good food great service

1  Thank cheyennecrazy
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I was invited for happy hour and I had missed it by 5 minutes. The beautiful waitress was nice enough to include the beers and food under given time. The pizza was amazing and the fact that they had let me still make happy hour is a big thumbs up in my book. Go check it out!

1  Thank TyroneD77