“AWESOME! Absolutely stunning, my favorite.”

Cambria hotel & suites
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 10, 2010

This is the easiest 5-star I've ever reviewed.

If I had to do advantages vs. disadvantages, it's easy:

Advantages: nice, new, friendly: rooms are huge, comfortable, terrific. Beds are comfortable. Our rate was less than $100 for a 1-bedroom suite - best value in many, many hotel stays. Breakfast (which wasn't free - the only knock) was fantastic. Vegetable Fritata? Are you kidding me?

Internet is fast & free.

Negatives: they could use a sign at the entrance -we missed the turn once.

Highly, highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Cambria hotel & suites

Reviewed May 16, 2010

We had to change our vacation dates at the last minute (volcano ash!) and our planned two week stay in an apartment had to be split with some time here. Chose this hotel due to tripadvisor and we were apprehensive at giving up the apartment to be here. Needn't have been it is everything that the other reviewers have said (although we stayed for 6 nights and never met Scott). It was clean, huge rooms with great little amenities like two TVs, lots of lighting, nice toiletries, a real hair dryer and lots of towels, The pool was clean and quiet. The only time we went to the bar area we had lattes and they were only half full, but otherwise it was great
Would definately stay here again

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Scott Durarte, the general manager genuinly cares about his guests. He will go out of his way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The fitness area has much to offer and the lounge is equiped with a large screen TV and computers. Ask and you shall receive!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2010

We stayed at this hotel the night before I ran the Colorado Marathon. Coming from the Denver area, we didn't want to drive 2 cars to Fort Collins, but I needed to be at the busing area around 4 a.m. I called the hotel before arrival and they said they would take care of it and get runners transportation to the buses to take us to the start. I was nervous that in the end, this wouldn't happen. However, Scott, the General Manager assured me that we would get there on time and to meet in the lobby at 3:30. That's what we did and Scott was there to take us to the busing area on time and with a smile. He obviously went above the call of duty on that one. Besides the marathon transportation, the hotel was great, very clean and we had a great room. We will definitely be staying there again for next year's marathon.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2010

We stayed for a month while visiting friends and family. The first morning Scott the manager came up, shook my hand and greeted me by name! Super friendly staff, very clean and beautiful rooms. The bar was good with tasty food and we spent many hours lounging outside on the patio. Absolutely one of the best hotels we've stayed in, and we would love to return. Thanks Scott and the rest of you guys!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2010

We stayed for my daughter basketball tournament this pass weekend and it was FANTASTIC! Great staff, great location and very very clean. We had excellent experience and we recommend to anyone who's looking for comfort.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2010

This was my 2nd stay at the Cambria Suites in Ft. Collins and my stay was just as great as the first time. It's an absolutely beautiful property with great amenities and the best staff. Scott, the hotel GM, took excellent care of us and was extremely hospitable. The location is very convenient and the hotel staff provided great directions on more than one occasion :) Great variety of food and drinks within the hotel, nice clean pool and hot tub with reasonable hours. Comfortable bedding and great room layout/decor. Hotel is in excellent condition. I cannot wait to come back, I will be reccomending this hotel to all of my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family