Cambria hotel & suites
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I highly recommend staying at the Cambria Suites Fort Collins! From the moment our group checked in, until the morning we left (3:00AM) a week later, the care and attentiveness extended to us by the entire staff was beyond excellent! This is highly due to the fact that the General Manager, Scott, lives and breathes customer service! Each time we walked into or out of the resort, he was there! He made sure we were given the best care - exceeding all expectations, and in fact, anticipating our needs! The 1-bedroom suite I stayed in was extremely comfortable and clean, and had all the amenities needed. The food was excellent and the service awesome - many times we came in as a group, had a limited time to dine, and the staff was always very friendly and accommodating! I look forward to the opportunity to return to Fort Collins just so that I can stay at the Cambria Suites again!

2  Thank DarlaYG
Scott D, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Darla, my staff enjoyed your group so much ! We see that you folks are working so hard with your convention and want to make sure your stay is as best as possible ! Glad to see that some of the group was able explore the mountan areas and snow for the first time. Mahalo for taking time to send this in ! Scott

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Scott. That's all this review needs. Scott.

While the property is beautiful, and the guest rooms are clean and modern, and the rest of the staff is attentive and helpful, the real star of the show is Scott.

Most accommodating GM I have ever met. He went outside and wiped the snow off my car. Literally. I come downstairs to Hawaiian Sweet Bread french toast, and after eating, notice my windshield had the snow shoveled off. I asked at the front desk, who was kind enough to shovel the snow off my car? And a very humbled, General Manager piped up that it was no problem.

Unreal. I have never had service this good at a hotel. I will be back for the excellent service Scott provided every day of the week.

Room Tip: Breakfast. Not your typical crappy free breakfast.
2  Thank Dan T

Dan T. it is our pleasure that you have chosen our property here in Fort Collins for your hotel accomodations. We are a small property but we thrive on providing full service treatment. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit ! Thank you ! Scott Duarte

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The rooms/junior suites at this hotel are nice and well appointed. Not too big, but well appointed with everything you need for a business trip.

The gym & pool facilities are limited, but OK for a hotel gym.

Most of the staff are friendly, but if you ask for anything slightly out of the ordinary, they look at you like a startled animal about to be roadkill.

Coffee is terrible, but there's a great little coffee shop 2 minutes walk away.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Al S
Scott D, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Mr. Al, our apologies that you didnt enjoy our Wolf gang Puck Coffee, we appreicate the feed back and hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you !

Reviewed January 23, 2014

It was my first time to Colorado for a conference. From the first evening we arrived to the very morning we left a week later the staff served with a great understanding of customer service. Our GM Scott opened up his resort and made us feel like family! No matter what time of day Scott and his team was always there to greet and assist in more ways than expected. The resort was very well kept. The food was awesome and always on point. If I have another chance back in Colorado I would definitely make Cambria the place to call home during my stay.

2  Thank Denise B
Scott D, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Denise, great group of people that we had the pleasure of taking care of. We are grateful to be given the chance of having you folks stay with us. Mahalo to you and everyone for giving us the opportunity. Scott Duarte

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

This is our first stay at a Cambria Suites Hotel. What a great floor plan. Wonderful helpful staff. Great night sleep. Great location only 10 minutes to downtown. Shopping 5 minutes away. Pricing is very reasonable. I will be looking for Cambria in my future travels.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Bonarrigo

Bonariggo, we appreicate you choosing our Cambria Suites ! Thank you the great review and we look forward to having you stay with us the next time you're in Fort Collins !

Reviewed January 21, 2014

After staying at two different Hiltons, I had driven past this hotel during my stay in Fort Collins. What a great find!! I had called ahead to ask if there was a room available and Tony at the front desk ( A manager, I think) had listened to my complaints about our present hotel and not only had a room for us but said we could check in right then! The hotel was very nicely decorated, our room very comfy, nice bathroom, with a tub and a shower! A microwave, small fridge and they had a great happy hour at the bar. Must try the chicken on a stick, yummy.

1  Thank Lynma1959
Scott D, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Lynma1959, so happy that you have given us a oppurtunity! We definely look forward to having you come back and stay with us again as we know you have choices of lodging in Fort Collins. Thank you for choosng our Cambria Suites !

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was there for a Marshall Thurber conference at the Hilton Fort Collins. Scott the GM welcomed us with such a warm Aloha. His entire team was very accommodating to the special needs of our group of about 30. The food was outstanding and always prepared in a timely manner. They even have a small work out room with treadmills, free weights & elliptical machines. They also have a small pool, Jacuzzi & steam room.
The rooms were very large and well put together with new and 21st century styling.

1  Thank DAM808

DAM808, Mahalo plenty for the great response ! Our staff throughly enjoyed having you folks stay with us and we look forward to having your group stay with us again ! It was our pleasure taking care of your team !