“Clean and quiet.”

Cambria hotel & suites
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I read the reviews and decided to try the Cambria Suites on a recent trip to Fort Collins. I am so glad that I did! The room was CLEAN and quiet, just what I was looking for. I think that Cambria Suites is my new favorite place to stay in Fort Collins. Although I did not use either the restaurant or the bar it is a nice option to have in the future. I was very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Angie H, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for the nice feedback. I'm glad you took other Trip Advisor posts advice and decided to give us a try. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed in Cambria Suites for 4 nights because of a business trip to Fort Collins. The rooms are very comfortable, new and all was very clean. Wireless internet worked fine and is included. I really liked the breakfast buffet, not too big but a good variation for all needs though it costs another $ 9,50 per day -- the only reason I deduced one point in rating. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. A shopping mall and various restaurants, coffee shops and fast food restaurants (visit 5 guys! ;-) ) are across the street. All you need on a business trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andreas K
Angie H, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and convenient. We take great pride in providing an excellent product for our guests and we appreciate you noticing. We look forward to your next visit to Fort Collins and The Cambria Suites!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

this was my second time in Fort Collins and I choose Cambria to check it out.
This place seems to be brand new!!!
It is super stylish, modern and neat. The staff are great I know where I'm staying next time I go back to Fort Collins

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rodney B
Angie H, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I'm glad your recent stay with us went well and we are happy to have a new guest. We look forward to your next visit wtih us.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights for business related purposes. This hotel is designed with the business traveler in mind. The suite provides two huge separated areas of a bedroom with walk-in closet and a living/office/kitchenette, plus a very nice modern bathroom. Everything seems to be super-sized, and is super clean here. Each room of the suite has its own flat-screen TV, and it's own thermostat. There is a retro cut-out window with modern decor between the two rooms which provides extra light and an more open feel. The full hot breakfast served by the hotel is nice, but it is not included in the price of the room (cost is $9.50 per guest). This is in keeping with catering to business travelers who normally simply submit all meals as business expenses for reimbursement. There is a small deli for snacks/drinks, but if you want to eat something substantial you will need to leave the hotel. The lobby offers a very modern retro look with a large seating area surrounding a giant flat-screen TV showing national news, and then extra seating area beyond, with two computers available free of charge. Unlike Marriott hotels, guests are not confined to using the lobby for free internet service. Wi-fi is available free in all of the rooms, and it was a very fast, reliable connection. The computer desk and chair in my room was comfortable and I used it often. I did not have time to use the pool or fitness rooms, but they seemed nice. The best part of the room was the bed. It was very comfortable. The sheets and bedding were extremely soft, inviting, and clean. I slept extremely well each night which was extremely appreciated after working long days. I experienced no noise from neighboring rooms. There is a large shopping mall if you walk through the business park and across the main street. It takes a little bit of walking to get to, but there are plenty of places for dining, shopping, or to get groceries. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We liked room 210. It is central to the hotel, close to the elevator, quiet (only one neighboring su...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Hollyday66

I wanted to personally thank you for writing such a detailed comment on your recent stay with us. We are fortunate to be in such a great location with shopping and restaurants so close. I'm also glad you enjoyed our bedding. It is very comfortable which is not always the case in hotels. Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Nice room. Lots of space to spread out. Bed was comfy. Close to the office (as I was traveling for work). Shopping and plenty of places to eat nearby. Bathroom counter space was laking. The breakfast in the morning was really good (included with my corporate room rate), but I'm not sure if I would pay the price they were asking for breakfast if I had to pay for it myself.

Only a couple of compliants... One, you could hear noise from the room next door, but that is the case with most hotels. Two, the in room frig was not plugged in (I figured out where to plug it in after moving it out from the cubby it was in... plug was behind the frig). Three my trash cans were not dumped two days in a row... one day I'll write that up as missing it... but the second day (in a row)... all but the bathroom trash cans were really full.

Overall - for my next work trip to Fort Collins I would stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bzt987

Thank you for your comments regarding your November trip. While we appreciate the positive comments and we also appreciate the not so positive comments. I have forwarded the housekeeping comments to our Executive Housekeeper and this issue has been resolved. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Nice room. The bed had seen better days, I miss the Hilton Garden Inns beds. You can really hear every step above. The staff are nice, however they did not clean my room the second night. I think it's a good attempt for a upscale Commfort Inn, but once you have a Hilton Honnors rewards gold card or above and are used to the little things like free breakfast, freshly washed comforters for every guest it's hard to stay anywhere else.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've never stayed at a Cambria Suites and was pleasantly surprised. I had a room with a king size bed, fridge, microwave, and 2 decent flat screen tv's. Room was pretty spacious and was appealing overall. Bed felt nice.

Only 2 complaints, which most hotels are guilty of. First, noise coming from other hotel rooms. I was on the second floor (out of 4), so obviously that comes with the territory, but not at this level. I'm not sure if the people above me were heavy footed and loud talkers, but their footsteps caused vibrations that I could feel and sounds I could easily hear over the tv. I could hear them talking as well. Second, the pillow sucked. No options when initially in room. Too lazy to ask or complain about it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business