Cambria Hotel & Suites Ft Collins
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
$118
$114
  • Pool
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western University Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$119
The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
$179
$149
Homewood
Hampton Inn Ft. Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$119
Holiday Inn Express Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$143
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$96
$94
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetwolfgang puckseparate sitting areathe general managersmall poolqueen suitecoffee barparking lotchoice hotelsflat screen tvsofa bedbusiness tripthe entire staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire hotela great stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights for business related purposes. This hotel is designed with the business traveler in mind. The suite provides two huge separated areas of a bedroom with walk-in closet and a living/office/kitchenette, plus a very nice modern bathroom. Everything seems to be super-sized, and is super clean here. Each room of the suite has its own flat-screen TV, and it's own thermostat. There is a retro cut-out window with modern decor between the two rooms which provides extra light and an more open feel. The full hot breakfast served by the hotel is nice, but it is not included in the price of the room (cost is $9.50 per guest). This is in keeping with catering to business travelers who normally simply submit all meals as business expenses for reimbursement. There is a small deli for snacks/drinks, but if you want to eat something substantial you will need to leave the hotel. The lobby offers a very modern retro look with a large seating area surrounding a giant flat-screen TV showing national news, and then extra seating area beyond, with two computers available free of charge. Unlike Marriott hotels, guests are not confined to using the lobby for free internet service. Wi-fi is available free in all of the rooms, and it was a very fast, reliable connection. The computer desk and chair in my room was comfortable and I used it often. I did not have time to use the pool or fitness rooms, but they seemed nice. The best part of the room was the bed. It was very comfortable. The sheets and bedding were extremely soft, inviting, and clean. I slept extremely well each night which was extremely appreciated after working long days. I experienced no noise from neighboring rooms. There is a large shopping mall if you walk through the business park and across the main street. It takes a little bit of walking to get to, but there are plenty of places for dining, shopping, or to get groceries. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We liked room 210. It is central to the hotel, close to the elevator, quiet (only one neighboring suite), and very easy to simply take the stairs instead of having to wait for the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Hollyday66
Angie H, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Ft Collins, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

I wanted to personally thank you for writing such a detailed comment on your recent stay with us. We are fortunate to be in such a great location with shopping and restaurants so close. I'm also glad you enjoyed our bedding. It is very comfortable which is not always the case in hotels. Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Nice room. Lots of space to spread out. Bed was comfy. Close to the office (as I was traveling for work). Shopping and plenty of places to eat nearby. Bathroom counter space was laking. The breakfast in the morning was really good (included with my corporate room rate), but I'm not sure if I would pay the price they were asking for breakfast if I had to pay for it myself.

Only a couple of compliants... One, you could hear noise from the room next door, but that is the case with most hotels. Two, the in room frig was not plugged in (I figured out where to plug it in after moving it out from the cubby it was in... plug was behind the frig). Three my trash cans were not dumped two days in a row... one day I'll write that up as missing it... but the second day (in a row)... all but the bathroom trash cans were really full.

Overall - for my next work trip to Fort Collins I would stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bzt987

Thank you for your comments regarding your November trip. While we appreciate the positive comments and we also appreciate the not so positive comments. I have forwarded the housekeeping comments to our Executive Housekeeper and this issue has been resolved. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Nice room. The bed had seen better days, I miss the Hilton Garden Inns beds. You can really hear every step above. The staff are nice, however they did not clean my room the second night. I think it's a good attempt for a upscale Commfort Inn, but once you have a Hilton Honnors rewards gold card or above and are used to the little things like free breakfast, freshly washed comforters for every guest it's hard to stay anywhere else.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've never stayed at a Cambria Suites and was pleasantly surprised. I had a room with a king size bed, fridge, microwave, and 2 decent flat screen tv's. Room was pretty spacious and was appealing overall. Bed felt nice.

Only 2 complaints, which most hotels are guilty of. First, noise coming from other hotel rooms. I was on the second floor (out of 4), so obviously that comes with the territory, but not at this level. I'm not sure if the people above me were heavy footed and loud talkers, but their footsteps caused vibrations that I could feel and sounds I could easily hear over the tv. I could hear them talking as well. Second, the pillow sucked. No options when initially in room. Too lazy to ask or complain about it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Every year, hubby takes me to Colorado for my birthday. We head straight to the Cambria Suites in Ft. Collins. This hotel has EVERYTHING you need and the rooms are modern and SPOTLESS. Going back several years to the first time we stayed... I was in the lobby using the FREE internet on their AWESOME computers (you should see the monitors) and the manager behind the desk walked over and asked if I'd like some coffee. WHAT? ...... how often can you say THAT happens? For breakfast there was an unbelievable buffet with steel-cut oats and this luscious warm cream sauce to pour over the oats. (yum!!!) This time there was a fritata that was off the charts. (and they still have the warm cream sauce for your oats) The staff here is incredible. Angie, the manager, is first class. Steve, behind the bar, is super fun. Karen, in the kitchen, will cook up what you can dream up.... and the ingredients "are all fresh". Angie, the manager, came out from her office and visited with guests to make sure everyone was having a good time. Makes you feel so welcome. And if you like to shop... just head across the street. My favorites are Charming Charlies and Cozy Cottage (girls, this is a must see - locally owned shop of neat "stuff". ). The Cambria hotel is easy to find and walking distance to nice restaurants. Comfy, comfy beds, two tvs with two separate remotes, bar, frig, sitting area... etc. We stay in a LOT of hotels each year. We can't say this about most hotels, but this one is a 10!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Angie H, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Ft Collins, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff. It was very nice meeting you and everyone enjoyed getting to know you both. We truly look forward to seeing you again soon!