“Good ambience, good food, great service!”
Review of Jess' Best Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Jess' Best Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Jess' Best BBQ serves the best BBQ west of the Mississippi. We cater great events like weddings, corporate parties and birthdays!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good ambience, good food, great service!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Some friends and I played golf at Sumo Village and went to Jess' for lunch based on a recommendation from a fellow golfer. We very much liked the ambience of the restaurant as it projects a true small town atmosphere. The service couldn't have been better. We asked for a recommendation and were told the pulled pork sandwiches were popular so each of us ordered one, along with our favorite beer. A great lunch. It's clear the pork had been properly cooked for many hours. The many sauces available added interesting tastes to already good food. I had a cole slaw as my side dish and it was perfect. Very lightly flavored but not too sweet and I could taste the fresh slaw--enjoyed it very much. There aren't many food choices in such a small town as Florence but I think you'd be satisfied with Jess' Best BBQ!

Visited May 2014
JedBradshaw, Public Relations Manager at Jess' Best Bar-B-Que, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for reviewing us! Review comments are shared with our entire staff, and it is gratifying when we have such a positive guest. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Jess'. The pulled pork sandwich is my favorite item on the menu too. Hope to have you as a guest again soon.

Colorado
“Pretty good barbecue!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Ok, so if you're from the South, you might not be impressed, but for around here, this is pretty good barbecue! The sauces are what make the meat really good, so try them all and combinations of them are even better. The sweet potato fries could be crispier, but they're also pretty good. Try this place if you're in Florence.

• Visited September 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Awsome!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been to jess bbq now three times wish I found it sooner food is great. Staff is great. I go out to great places to eat because I enjoy my food and the company I am with. If I wanted fast food I would go to carls jr or any other fast food place but I dont. I treasure my nites out with good company and great food. Please keep up your great food and great service. I highly recommend jesse best bbq!!!

Visited January 2014
Canon City, Colorado
“Not the best!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Husband and I went for dinner tonight, expecting great food...we have heard great reviews of this place. He got the ugly burger and I ordered chicken w pasta. So after about a 30 minute wait we received our food, cold. My food was so mushy I couldn't stomach it! I never leave a
Restraunt without eating my food, especially since we paid over 30 bucks for the meal! But this time I couldn't eat it. I waited the whole time for my side salad to arrive, and it never did. My Texas toast was literally a piece of small white toast that was burnt, that didn't get eaten either. My husband ate his food, but he said he would much rather eat carls jr. The staff isn't much better than the food....waste of money. With that said we will not go back. Hope this helps you make an informative decision!

• Visited January 2014
Loveland, Colorado
“Best BBQ in the West”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great BBQ! Fall off the bone BBQ! Lots of other unique items on the menu to enjoy. Prices are reasonable and atomsphere small town and quaint.

• Visited November 2013