“Interesting place.”
Review of aspen leaf bakery

aspen leaf bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Florence
Cuisines: American
Description: Just Google the name. MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN cOLORADO..
Description: Just Google the name. MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN cOLORADO..
Rome, New York
“Interesting place.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is quite good. Everyone enjoyed their meals. It was also fun to look at the collection of art work on the walls.

• Visited September 2013

“Excellent pastry”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

A family operation. Clean. Great food Nice atmosphere. Everyone genuinely pleasant A regular stop for us.

• Visited August 2013
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
“Wish I lived closer!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We rented a home outside Florence on our recent vacation, and decided to give this cafe a try. Oh my goodness! The Italian sandwich and salad was fresh and really tasty. Our family tried a variety of lunches and each person enjoyed their selection. The tiramisu is the best I've ever had, and you must try the coconut macaroons also! We went back 2 days later, and the owner's daughter remembered my name! We found both the owner and her daughter to be friendly and just delightful. I tried a lettuce wrap that day, with a salad. It had good flavor, didn't feel "heavy" and yet kept me full for hours. I wish they were keeping shop in my hometown--I would be a regular customer for sure.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KeithnMichelle C
san francisco
“great find”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Among the many antique stores along main street you will find this great bakery. They offer many types of sandwiches, 1 or 2 soups of the day, maybe a quiche or two and an assortment of baked goods (sweets to breads). There are only a couple of options along main street to eat and I am glad I picked this place. The food was fresh, tasty and service very friendly.

Not sure if it is always order-at-the-counter service but when I was there it was non table service. Which too me is a big plus in places like this.

• Visited November 2012
Tulsa, OK
“Worth a trip!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stumbled upon Florence as we were driving from Pueblo - saw the sign on the highway "Antique Capital of Colorado" - we can never pass up an antique store! One of the shop owners recommended the Aspen Leaf Bakery for lunch - what a treat! We shared a sandwich as we wanted to save room for dessert. There's a large display counter full of pastries, cookies and cake, the hard part is deciding what to pick. All the food is excellent, including the iced tea. You order at the counter, service was fast and friendly. Seating consists of several small tables and assorted chairs interspersed with books, antiques and art. We ended up getting pastries to go for the rest of our trip. I would highly recommend this local bakery.

• Visited June 2013