“Worst food ever”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a Denver omelet and got something I did not recognize. When I tried to tell the server it wasn't what I ordered, she told me it was exactly what was on the menu. I was so disappointed and will never go back.

2  Thank Redhead85308
2sisters2013, Manager at Two Sisters, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

We are sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience at our place.we would like to try and make it up to you if you will allow us to. Please contact our management team any morning @ 719-784-4090 and we will try to make things right. Our apologies ,Two sisters management

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Located on Main street in Florence, Colorado. This is a nice diner that serves breakfast all day. I would recommend it to anyone coming to town.

1  Thank Joshua K
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Having driven from Massachusetts to Florence CO in 36 hours, my business friend and I were looking for a decent Motel and Restaurant. 2 Sisters was recommended by the Motel Clerk and she was right on the money with this restaurant. I love diners, dives, truck stops and hot dog stands as places where you can get a great home cooked meal at a remarkable value. 2 Sisters did not disappoint us. The food was homemade and not greasy. Portions were decent and it was clearly an excellent value. Breakfast was outstanding with generous portions, plenty of coffee and excellent service and clearly a bargain when compared to Northeast Coastal restaurants and diners. This is a great stop, as we did prior to going to Monarch Pass and the Black Canyon of the Gunnison.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I heard the food was really good. It seemed about average. It did have local art on the walls which made the wait easier for the food.

1  Thank Arlene C
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Not much different from truck stop food. However, if your tastes run to truck stop food (and I have a very good friend in that category) this will please you no end. Breakfasts are hearty and free of any gussy-ing up.

Been to Two Sisters? Share your experiences!