“A little piece of heaven”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Florence
Florence Rose Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Florencerose B&B located in Florence, CO. Beautiful home built in the 1800's. Decorated with antiques. Tea served as you arrive. Delicious breakfast
served on fine china in the morning. Quiet, lovely gardens and covered hot tub.
May 21, 2010 Sally Gooding, Golden, CO

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 2, 2009

It was my first bed and breakfast experience and I wasn't sure what to expect, but now I will compare any future b&b experiences with my stay at the Florence Rose. It was really nice. We were greeted warmly with a tea and freshly baked cookies, then given a history lesson and tour of the house and the area. Our host offered to help us enjoy the night any way we could with handy brochures, discounts, reservations, whatever we needed. We had a great night out riding the dinner train through the Royal Gorge and came back late. The hot tub was still waiting for us - late at night, light rain, private gazebo, scented candle - very romantic. Then finally... the bed - I told my husband after I got into the bed and melted beneath the comforter that I knew what a piece of butter on hot toast feels like... I just melted into it, it was so comfortable! I will recommend the Florence Rose and its friendly hosts to all my friends!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2009

My wife's birthday was a huge success, and much of this I owe to the Florence Rose. The down-blanketed bed "made our toes giggle", the hot tub was divine late at night, and the whole place was comfortable, cheery, and very, very relaxing. We were greeted like old friends, treated like fun relatives, and all our questions about things to do in the area and the fascinating history of the place were answered knowledgeably and enthusiastically. The other couples at breakfast were friendly because we all were having a great time! Now I can't wait for my birthday so we can do it again!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Florence Rose Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!