“Nice place for an extended stay!!”

WoodSpring Suites Firestone
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Firestone
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This was a great place to spend more than a few days at! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The price was a bit high, but a hotel would have been a lot more expensive. I would reccommed this place to anyone who wants to stay somewhere for a week or more!!

Room Tip: See the mountains from the front side of the building, and smoking rooms are on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Firestone, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

There are newer reviews for WoodSpring Suites Firestone

Reviewed January 3, 2012

With three types of rooms/rates to choose from, add-on amenities, or don't - You choose.
Don't expect Maserati if you rent a Chevy. The whole idea is Value - and that is what they deliver - clean rooms - full size fridge - actual cooktop - full kitchen sink - internet/cable TV - and probably some of the most comfortable (and clean) beds I've slept in (nationwide) - all for some of the best weekly rates in the country. Next trip decide - are paying for the sign out front - or the Value inside?

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott R

Dear Value Place Guest,

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Its a basic small apartment as opposed to a hotel room. This includes full size appliances. Security is 24/7. They only change bed linen every 2 weeks, but if you want they will clean, and I mean CLEAN the room for a $25 fee. Fresh towels every day. You are free to cook in your room to save money. And I mean COOK, not heat up in a microwave. A favorite for contractors and engineers who travel. Many families with relatived in from out of state use it for extra rooms for family members. Note not all Value Place's are the same, they are independently owned.

Room Tip: Unless your a smoker, do not stay on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dolphingvp
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is by far the worst managed hotel , worst rooms, worst policies and loudest place I have ever been.

But hey there is an up side they have guests in the parking lot drinking beer on the back of their trucks!!

Oh ya you can listen to your next store neighbors every movement and through all that you get to enjoy an bad picture on a 15 in TV.

It truly is the worst stay at a hotel I have ever had and I have stayed in probably 1000"s of them.

Spend the extra $20 get some sleep-- the hotel across the hwy is old but the staff in nice, rooms are clean and the price is less!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank john B
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Firestone, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

this place is the loud,loud rooms, its not a place for construction workers!
they go for the cheap by the week! but you save $20.00 and get up sleeping!
if you go to the staff they just say, then leave.cant get a refund!
and they also say they can come in the rooms anytime they please.
one person is all the staff after 6:00 pm, the one person at this place is a rude nut!
the elevators smell like smoke, NOT A FAMILY PLACE. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Room Tip: top floor are the quieter rooms,but thats the smoking floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joseph M
LIPgdyer, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Firestone, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

VP Management

Reviewed July 22, 2011

I have lived at Value Place since May of 2011. It is clean and quiet and the staff, from the front desk to housekeeping to the onsite security are terrific. The other guests are friendly too.
The kitchen, satellite TV, Internet and A/C always work, and cut the costs of a typical hotel stay.
I have traveled extensively and paid much more for much less. It is 5 minutes to my workplace, 6 minutes to a Super WalMart. Fast food places are within walking distance. Denver and Ft. Collins are about 30 minutes away via I-25 which easily accessable. I have zero complaints and would heartily recommend Value Place for either short term or long term stays.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Most of the tenants here are construction workers. I have nothing against them but they stay up late drinking and get up early. I had a neighbor that body slammed the door until 1AM. Then when he left for work at 7AM it started again. Dont expect to get much sleep here. The walls were shaking everytime he body slammed the door. Ear plugs were of no use. Contacting management made no difference except that he got even louder. The doors have no padding and they sound like a gun going off when they are slammed. You'd think they'd post signs reminding people to be considerate and at least spend a few cents on standard padding on the door jams. Each day I went on job interviews I was half asleep. If I had been doing the same drugs the construction workers were doing I probably could have dealt with the small amount of sleep and party atmosphere. But then I could not pass drug tests for any decent jobs I applied for. The second night I took out the trash and I could smell marijuana coming out of a window above and someone coughing. If you're a construction worker this place is for you otherwise I would not recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank net1tek
Also consider these accommodations in or near Firestone
Best Western Firestone Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Longmont
Hampton Inn Longmont
#1 of 14 in Longmont
SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont

Been to WoodSpring Suites Firestone? Share your experiences!