Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tons of Family friendly slides

Place seemed a bit old and could definitely use a face lift. Paint was very worn down and slides... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
kbetancur12
End of the Summer Fun

First trip to Water World for me and my daughter. Bought tickets online when there was an end of... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2018
nani1984
Denver, Colorado

All reviews wave pool king soopers popular rides lost river great water park water rides all ages big top wally world locker rental discounted tickets big rides park opens valet service favorite ride wear water shoes rent tubes
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Great place to spend the day! My family visited for my sons birthday. We had 2 teens 1 8yrold, 5 year old, and 2 year old. There was attractions for everyone. I loved that they had life jackets that my non swimmers could use for free for the day.

The cost is high so we always open and close the park. My 2yr old and 5 yr old were free. We also used MT.dew cans for an additional discount.

They had many thrill rides, the line moved pretty quickly. Some of the big rides have you carry a large tube up a mt. So you end up with an awesome work out by the end of the day. Make sure to have water shoes as the ground gets HOT!

We get there at 9:45 as the park opens we always pack lunch and find a picnic table under the pavillion near the little wave pool.

If you want tube valet (they carry tubes for you and you dont have to wait in line)go there 1st as it sells out with un 15mins of park opening.....

Bring plenty of water and sunscreen! You will need it.

2  Thank Crystalover
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Visiting from out of state and we always make a point to spend a day at Water World with my daughter and friend. When we got there, we purchased a cabana. The cabana was supposed to have a cabana staff member that stops by every 30 minutes to check in on you, as well as respond to any service call button pushed. We saw our cabana staff once at the beginning of the day and never again. We clicked the call button over a dozen times throughout the day and no response. So we walk to the guest services kiosk and advised we couldn’t find our cabana staff member and was then told he was in the little kiosk with four other staff members. When I looked inside they were all on their phones playing Pokémon Go. This was a common scene throughout the day. One or two staff working and the rest playing Pokémon Go and ignoring customers. Paid for tube rentals,and when we went to get tubes, yep you guessed it staff manning the tube kiosk ignoring customers and playing on their phones. We were a little confused on how to get to the gondola so we asked a lifeguard in a red suit. The answer......”I think you go around that way” as she walked away playing that same damn game on her phone. So I am paying high prices for what? A no service experience and all the employees the experience to look at their phone all day? Never again will I entertain the idea if coming back. Future customers beware! Go to the zoo or aquarium if you want a great experience. Run through a sprinkler if you want a better water experience than this place.

2  Thank Brian B
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We drove 2 hours to go here and they closed early. The management lies to customers and doesn’t care.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We were visiting Colorado last week and had planned to take a tour of Denver, but it was seriously hot, so we decided to go to Water World instead. The park itself is nice and clean, and the staff were very friendly. For first time visitors, the signage, is terrible. Yes there are maps, but you don't want to have to keep going to one to see where you are, and try and figure out where the ride you're looking for is located.
They allow you to bring in your own coolers, etc, which is fine, but every single table in every seating area had peoples' belongings on them. If you're purchasing food at the park, there is nowhere to sit and eat it, except on the grass. A certain number of tables should be allotted for people who just want to eat and then go back to the rides. Letting people hog tables for an entire day is ridiculous, especially if they're nowhere to be seen for hours.
Some of the rides were fun, but Lost River of the Pharaohs was probably the worst I was ever on at any water park. SO slow. The Revolution was the best of the ones we tried.
Having to carry the tubes up to all the rides is also a pain. Would we return? Probably not.

1  Thank nhpm900
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Good fun. Pricey. Fun rides. Food was not to bad. You can bring your own food in which is good. Didn’t like the Jurassic ride. Raft would always hang up from weight of riders rear. Which drug the bottom. Same with the Egypt ride. They need to get better rafts. You do wear out fast from all the climbing stairs. And hills.