“Get the Valet Tube!”
Review of Water World

Water World
More attraction details
Owner description: Wet and wild amusements that include wave pools, white water rapids and speed slides located on 64 landscaped acres.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We love Water World and live nearby. Our family came to visit and we decided to try the new valet tube option. It is $48 for every 4 people so we needed two but it is worth the money and then some! You get 3 rides unlimited and 2 of the super crowded popular rides one valet each. We waited literally 0-5 minutes whereas the other people (who were not happy about us zooming by them in line!) waited between 1-2 hours!!!! Also if you have kids with you (we had two) it is so worth it because you don't have to carry any tubes or rafts. You just walk up and the staff gives you the raft at the top.
Since this is there first year with this feature, I hope they will include more rides or more times on popular rides in the future. Still, we got to do a lot more of the other rides that didn't have valet because we weren't spending the whole day waiting on line. In short, valet it!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

First and foremost, I strongly suggest getting a VALET tube wristband. It's extra but well worth it! Rather than waiting in those long lines and carry tubes up the paths to slide down on, you get to take a short cut and get a tube at the top. So worth it! We all had such a great time on all the great rides. I for one am not eager for water parks, but I was able to enjoy tanning near a jungle gym area with my chair half way submerged in the pool while the rest of the family went on all the rides around me. We then headed to a different section of the park.

The hills are great exercise, but the map of the water park was throwing us off. It was difficult to understand, and I'm usually good at reading all maps.

This was the family's favorite part of the vacation.

1  Thank Vanessa M
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My 13 year old daughter and I visited on Aug 8. The day began with forecast of 90% chance of rain and T-storms possible. A weather alert was posted at the Ticket booth. The seller asked if I was aware of the weather forecast and advised me of the rain check policy. At the gate, the attendant asked if I was aware of the forecast and rain check policy and instructed me to hold onto the ticket stub in order to be eligible for a rain check. FANTASTIC communication!
Fortunately, the weather held, although cool. We had a wonderful time. The park was clean and the employees helpful and engaging. The park was beautifully landscaped. The new ride, Mile High Flyer was a blast! I giggled like a child when the raft shot up the hills with stomach dropping acceleration! What a ride! I also enjoyed the Disney like raft rides such as the Storm, Dinosaur and Pharaoh.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Water world is a huge water park with many exciting, not the average, water slides! Our family loved the variety of new and unusual slides. The biggest complaint is the extremely long wait for some of the slides. We were told that even on days when the park is not full, the lines are long. Water World does offer a tube valet service that will speed things up on certain slides....I would highly recommend purchasing. A few other great things are the free parking and you can take in your own food/snacks into the water park.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had a great time here. Love the free parking. We purchased the all day buffet - and felt it was reasonable and worth it for unlimited drinks alone ! noticed lots of folks with coolers/food - and that is a great option also. Wave pool is the best we have ever been in - powerful waves!! and we have been to Wisconsin Dells waterparks/Schlitterbahn/Disney etc... unique water rides/ wait was not too long for any ride! don't forget to look for discounts at McD's or King Sooper's

Been to Water World? Share your experiences!