“Best Mexican in all of the Colorado Springs Area”

Guadalajara Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Falcon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Guadalajara is located in Falcon, but honestly it is the best Mexican food in all of the "Springs" area. The menu is HUGE and so far everything I've tried on it is delicious. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is great. We went last night for Valentines Day and although many people were waiting for a table, it only took 15 minutes to seat us. I couldn't stop eating the food was so good! The service is also good. The waiters are friendly and fast. For those of you in the Springs area this is definitely a place you'll want to make the drive for (although it really isn't very far).

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place rocks, the wait staff are always so friendly and funny, the food is excellent with large portions its making my mouth water typing this!
We eat at a mexican restaurant probably 3 times a week and this is always one of them if not twice a week!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Guadalajara replaced Poblano's (bland food, luke-warm service). The food is excellent, the wait-staff is outstanding ~ finally a great place for a sit-down non-fast-food place in the Falcon/Peyton area.

2  Thank K2SandRat
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our family thoroughly enjoyed eating dinner here. We were here when it was Poblanos and vowed never to come back (it was awful). The menu is varied and the prices not bad. Our waiter (I think his name was Mario) was extremely friendly, funny and attentive. It's nice to have good Mexican food close to home.

1  Thank Cluelesspirate
Reviewed December 18, 2012

When I checked the reviews originally I saw some that were not too good. I since found out that Guadalajara has only been open since October. The reviews posted before that are for Poblanos.
How unfortunate. Shame on Tripadvisor.

1  Thank Steve P