“Never fails to impress”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Fairplay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Millonzi's Restaurant is a family owned neighborhood Itiaian restaurant. The food is home made by the millonzi family daily. Our bar offers a wide screen tv, happy hour specials and the friendliest bartender in town. Our outdoor deck over looks the Mosquito range and Fairplay beach.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We eat at Millonzi's quite a bit, year round. Love this place. Their chef is amazing, and they keep the menu fresh with updates throughout the year.

They have a large selection of tapas. I'd list my favorites but it would take too long. They also have some fantastic entrees; the Osso Bucco and plank grilled trout (although this is currently off the menu) are great. As is the bracioli and ravioli. The desserts are also excellent and fresh made in house.

Definitely our favorite restaurant in the area.

1  Thank peezd

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stopped by The Hand Hotel gift shop to purchase some toasty mittens. Had a nice chat with the proprieter and asked if he could recommend a local restaurant. He called Millonzi's to check availability as it was Valentine's Day, and we went stright on over. Had some tapas, bruschetta, osso bucco, OUTSTANDING!

3  Thank Bonnie H
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Millonzi's is definitely the best restaurant in the area. The food is delicious, and the wine selection is great. Perfect atmosphere for a romantic date. Will recommend to others. Just wish they could be open a little longer on weekends.

3  Thank ClydeAmo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We live in Fairplay and we love going to Millonzi's. My recommendation is to get the topas. They are tasty and priced right. Their menu has improved greatly and I highly recommend the ravioli. They are made in house along with most of their pastas. One item I would stay away from is the Friday night fish fry. I come from NY and know a good fish fry and the one here is not good. They use Pollock. The breading is bad and it is saturated in oil. Besides the fish fry, my wife and I have never been steered the wrong way. Good atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

At the suggestion of our hosts at the Mountain Comfort B&B near Alma, we tried Millonzi's for dinner on the second night of our stay.

We arrived a little on the early side for dinner, so we passed on appetizers and went straight to the entrees. Caron ordered the chicken picatta, while I chose one of the specials, a seared ahi atop shozu rice accompanied by a wasabi seaweed garnish.

To our surprise, our meal at Millonzi's definitely outshone our meal the night before at Hearthstone in Breckenridge, the "best retaurant in Summit county" (according to the Summit Daily News). Caron "loved" the buttery/lemony chicken dish, complaining only that the portion was too generous. The ahi was outstanding.

For dessert we order the intriguing sounding salt caramel granny apple dumpling with caramel ice cream. It, too, was outstanding.

The service was relaxed (not overly attentive nor rushed, but friendly and knowledgeable).

There are few dining options in tiny, isolated Fairplay, and to have one serving food of this caliber comes as quite a surprise. We highly recommend Millonzi's, even if you're not a big fan of traditional Italian cuisine (which they also offer).

4  Thank Grumpy_Dutch

Been to Millonzi's Restaurant? Share your experiences!