“Great food - disliked them pushing their political affiliations”
Review of One World Cafe - CLOSED

One World Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At One World Cafe, we take pride in providing high-quality, made-from-scratch food. We believe that great dishes come from great ingredients, and we have made a commitment to using fresh produce, organic ingredients, and conscientiously raised meats to make the best food possible for you and your family, at breakfast lunch and dinner. Our eggs are always cage-free, our beef grass raised and locally sourced, our produce organic whenever possible, and our salmon comes from Skuna Bay (check out their website, they tell their story better than we do!). Because eating well makes people happy. And that makes the world a better place.
Evergreen, Colorado
“Great food - disliked them pushing their political affiliations”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Every time we have visited the food here has been great - organic and local when possible and the service good as well. However, we went for brunch today and were so turned off by the bombardment of political affiliation signs that we decided not to even stay and eat. They are entitled to parade their affiliations as much as they want and I am entitled to spend my money where I see fit - it lost them a customer in our case and it's too bad because we loved the food. It seems contradictory that a restaurant that seems to have an interest in helping others & supporting good causes would publicly align itself with candidates that do not respect human life.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Travelin_Man069

“Amazing beer choices, friendly staff, average food”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

It is true that good service can save an average meall. My fish tasted re-heated and there was a ton of sauce on it - not the healthy option I wanted. The beans and quinoa were cold. My kids had a burger and spaghetti and meatballs. That looked really good. The fresh fruit was cut up recently. The hummus was phenomenal. It was a shame that the most expensive dish was the least favorite. I would give it a try again...if for nothing else but the awesome beer selection and great music!

Conifer, Colorado
“Family dining at dining out price”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good Fish tacos and some pasta with a great kick in the spice department. Crowded and "only in Evergreen" atmosphere of noise and kids. a bit pricey for casual service and community cabin atmosphere...

• Visited September 2012
Evergreen, Colorado
“Fun and tasty!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a small but cozy place upstairs with a full bar. I often dine alone and prefer eating at the bar. The menu is delish! Fish tacos are the best I have had and every Wednesday is Mussel night and I hit that once a month. They have varieties of mussel plates including a wonderful mussels linguini with spicy coconut-curry sauce. Very good. Also...great vibe.

Visited August 2012
Evergreen, CO
“Good people and great food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

One World has some of the best drinks in Evergreen. The Mojito is especially thirst quenching and the One World Tea packs a serious punch. Great for enjoying with the unbeatable Fish Tacos, the best I have had anywhere. Atmosphere is small, laid back and friendly with a great view of downtown evergreen from the window seats.

If you like spicy food the islander is just what you are craving!

• Visited July 2012