“Favorite Place”

TallGrass Aveda Spa and Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: TallGrass Aveda Spa and Salon, this year celebrating its 19th anniversary, is located in a picturesque mountain meadow beside Upper Bear Creek in the Rocky Mountain foothills town of Evergreen. The spa offers a complete menu of luxury services, along with catered lunches, boutique shopping and private party space.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This place is wonderful. Expensive, but worth the money. You can sit in their great room all day, and sit in the steam room. They offer wonderful tea, and great robes. It's one of my favorite places to relax. I love going in the winter the most, because of their great fireplace.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am a fan of Tall Grass and all its services, from head (hair cuts and color) to toe (great pedicures) - and everything in between. The services are great and the Aveda products are also wonderful. The attention to detail and focus on customer satisfaction is the best. I have been coming here for years and will continue to sign up for services in the future. The environment is conducive to relaxation and breathing - soothe away your stress here.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Everyone should at least get to experience this venue,the drive alone is relaxing. The views are spectacular and the quality of all services are spectacular. The pedicures are the best in Colorado you will not experience anything quite like them! The massage is well worth the price and the aromas used are exquisite for all services. The price is well worth it!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I feel so fortunate to have this as a resource not far from where we live. I've been twice now for a cut & style. The first time I called I was assuming cuts would be pretty expensive. I was so happy to find out that I can book a lower level stylist AND if you book a service the day of it's an extra 15% off. A great value anyway, but awesome that it's for such a nice place. They even do a complimentary paraffin wax treatment for your hands while you're getting the cut. I've been happy w/ both stylists I used b

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This spa is worth the drive. It's a relaxing atmosphere and a beautiful location. My massage was the best I've had. I got the bamboo massage and its worth it. If your deciding which massage to get I highly recommend this one. You won't be disappointed. The steam shower is relaxing after your massage. Don't skip this. Very professional spa and everyone is sweet and helpful.

1  Thank Alltheplacesillgo