“Food disappointing”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Quite honestly, the food was aweful. We did not even bother taking home leftovers! Service was not bad. Great view though. We love oriental food so this was a great disappointment.

1  Thank Maureen D
There are newer reviews for Saigon Landing

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I am very proud to say I have become a regular at Saigon Landing for the past three years and never been disappointed. Victor and Michelle are hard working and detailed oriented when it comes to their food. If you cannot make it to Evergreen please try their second location in Greenwood Village. They excel in duck and crispy shrimp rolls. We've been ordering a whole crispy duck for a nice family Christmas dinner for the past couple of years, a new tradition for us.

1  Thank lv2travel999
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My wife and I ordered the lemongrass lamb and the vegetarian pad thai. Got back to the cabin and found everything to be delicious. We will try them again on our next Evergreen, CO visit.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

Love, love this restaurant. I have never had a bad meal here and have had good luck trying new dishes. Sometimes pricey, there is not a lot to choose from in Evergreen. The noodles bowl is fresh and one of my favorites.

Reviewed January 7, 2011

Vietnamese food is authentic and they have a large variety of dishes. They also have a nice wine/drink menu and great desserts. I have been going there for 4 years and love their food, ambiance, piano music, and mostly staff. I keep giving them business because of how kind they are and hard working to satisfy us. I did however get very sick one time from what I am guessing was bad shrimp. I continue to go but order other dishes. It seems to be quite clean and I'd rather give my businss to them over Coal Mine's rude owners.