“A bit of Italy in Colorado”
Review of Tuscany Tavern

Tuscany Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscany Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in Evergreen
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Evergreen Prkwy & Squaw Pass Rd
Santes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France
“A bit of Italy in Colorado”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Warm and nice place. Restaurant a bit difficult to find because located at Lower Level of a small mall but once you are in, you feel good. rick and his staff know how to look after you. The food is good, the staff takes good care of you and you can call there for a quick lunch as well as for a familly diner. Italy is far away, but you will enjoy it for sure !

• Visited October 2013

Woodbridge, VA
“S o So”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This restaurant is on the lower level of a small shopping center and not real easy to find, but we were determined. The outdoor seating was nice but the food was just average and just warm. Wait staff also was just average. I would go again if someone wanted to go there, but not sure I'd suggest it.

• Visited July 2013
Evergreen
“Take your business elsewhere”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Unfortunately, locals mostly view this as a typical Evergreen restaurant. Service, presentation, even food quality lacks in our area and it should be easy for this place to shine, but it doesn't. Sometimes it can be good, but the majority of the time it misses on different levels. I would give it three stars, but the last visit (of two dozen) was just that...the last. We have no problem driving to Denver and back to Evergreen to ensure we get good food, service, atmosphere, etc. We can no longer roll the dice with $150/visit and feel good about our chances.

• Visited July 2013
Golden, Colorado
“Slow Service Good Food Worth Wait at Tuscany Tavern”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It was a regular work day Monday night, but the place was full and noisy. Parking, while free was tricky. The restaurant sign is not quite visible from the road though there are two signs on the roads leading up to the building,

Service was slow - we learned that they had three large parties show up unannounced and a birthday party scheduled in advance. So couples and small groups were slow to be served. The waitresses made up for it by being polite, attentive and helpful.

The interior is nicely done but the noise level made us sit outside on the outdoor deck. I want to go back when they have a slow day and sit and watch snow fall. The scenery is spectacular but even on a summer's day, take along a jacket. A mild breeze made us shiver as soon as the sun went down. The restaurant is at 6,000+ elevation.

The food was superb, ample quantity but not excessive. The preparation and presentation made the wait, the noise, and the finding hassle worth it. I would recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Service consistently poor, usually good food.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am an Evergreen local and usually enjoy the food at Tuscany Tavern, but the service has been consistently poor to the point that I will likely not return for a while. On Mother's Day weekend 2013, my family attempted to eat lunch at Tuscany. We, along with another family, were never acknowledged at the entrance. No bartender in sight, wait staff or host and after ten minutes, my family and the other family left without being seated/served. Two weeks later, I went for lunch by myself and had to prompt the waitress at every step - "I'm ready to order/may I have more The house bread was stale, but the pizza was excellent. If you go, be ready to be patient.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MtnBunny

Been to Tuscany Tavern? Share your experiences!