“Tasted like frozen food”
Review of Tuscany Tavern

Tuscany Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscany Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Evergreen
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Evergreen Prkwy & Squaw Pass Rd
“Tasted like frozen food”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

If you are used to fresh food I would not go here. We have given this place three chances and each time it was the same - frozen food warmed up. I can go to Sam's and purchase frozen food for less money. I realize this place has been in business for some time and has a following but I would spend your money eating the carnitas at Señor Sol or go to Kitchen on the Creek or The Bisto.

Evergreen, Colorado
“Nice Job!”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Stopped by last evening for a birthday drink with friends. The owner offered me a free glass of wine or a slice of cake. I chose the wine. We also got a loaf of their warm bread with seasoned butter.....delicious.
We'll stop by more often. Atmosphere nice and friendly staff.

• Visited December 2011
“Good local Italian”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We were a party of 7 and everyone seemed to enjoy their food. Seafood lazagne seemed to get top points. Steak was also good. Prices reasonable, atmosphere warm and comfortable. A little difficult to find as it is down a staircase below medical offices. The only negative I have to share is that the waitress that greeted us as we entered was not very welcoming. In fact when I asked her a question, she started out with a big sigh! Would return though.

• Visited September 2011
Evergreen, Colorado
“Our local favorite...”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Tuscany Tavern is a local family owned Italian restaurant. We have other choices for Italian that are not far, but we really enjoy Tuscany. The service is always great. All of the staff are warm and friendly. The food is very good. It tastes home-made, not cookie cutter out of a can. Whether you are in the mood for a single serve size pizza or a full Italian meal, everything is excellent. They have the best risotto I have every had. My favorite item on the menu is the Eggplant al Forno. My husband loves the spaghetti and sausage. My son loves the chicken parm. I don't think anyone in our family has ever not enjoyed their meal at Tuscany. They also have a pretty good wine list. We always bring out-of-town guests to share our local treasure. I would recommend Tuscany if you are in Evergreen and in the mood for Italian. During the summer, they have outdoor patio seating for additional mountain enjoyment...

• Visited August 2011
Denver, Colorado
“A local favorite”
Reviewed June 14, 2009

This place is busy virtually all of the time. The pastas, fish dishes and pizzas are all good, but the fact that you always run into your friends here is why you keep coming back. The menu has not changed for some time, although there are specials offered regularly.