“Meh”

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Downtown at the Light
Transit: RTD provides service one block from restaurant
Evergreen, Colorado
“Meh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Pretty disappointed with the food and service. Went there right after we moved here from Illinois and it just wasn't good food was cold and took forever to come and we were one of two other groups in there.

• Visited June 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
“HMmm.... We had a good visit Columbus Day!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wow....... I don't know what to say after reading these reviews. Our visit for a sunny lunch on the streetside patio was great! Look it was slow, the women behind the bar Christina was the only employee in the whole place! I thought she did a pretty good job considering the situation.

Our food was fine, not true mex but most restuarants aren't anymore. I've got a feeling ownership must of read these reviews the last few months and stepped it up a little for October and beyond. I just got off the plane from a trip to New England, and I know I had worse food and weather there the last 2 weeks! I think I would gamble one more time at Rio Del Sol.

• Visited October 2012
Overland Park, Kansas
“Mexican????”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Not worth the money or time. Service was fair but they need to pick out a specialty and stick to it. Took to long for our party of 4. Will not go back - sorry.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Petzold
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This Placed Should Be Closed Down....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I can honestly say this was the worst meal I ever had. Service was terrible. I had one of the specials of rib-eye steak which was ordered as medium-rare and eventually served an hour later as well done shoe leather. The vegetables served were mush and the potatoes were tasteless. Then to add insult to injury, when we asked for our bill it took another 15 minutes for the server to return with the bill. Save your money…this place sucks…

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Timothy R
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The dinner & service was horrible...do not waste your money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My parents were visiting from out of state and thought we would try the restaurant since we've never dined there. The service was terrible...the waitress came and took our drink order then once we got drinks and placed our order we didn't see her for at least 20-30 mins when she came out to tell us our food would be out shortly...another 30 mins later she came with our food (so an hour after we ordered) and it was horrible! The steak was well done when we ordered medium rare and the other orders were bland and tasteless. I would never recommend this restaurant and will NEVER return!

1 Thank Kelly R