“Closed”

Cuisines: American
Description: https://www.facebook.com/Susiescafe
Description: https://www.facebook.com/Susiescafe
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Unfortunately this restaurant is now CLOSED. It has been closed since May 29, 2013. Unfortunately this restaurant is now CLOSED.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Following is from Suzie's website:
It is with a heavy heart that we tell you that Suzie's will be closing at the end of the month. Please come by and see us until the 29th. Suzie's is for sale currently and is being offered at $15,000. If you or anyone you know is interested, please let us know. Thank you so much for all the support!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just ate here with my wife and mother in law (we live in Evergreen). We all decided to get the breakfast burrito which comes with egg, cheese, potatoes, bacon, and covered with sausage gravy. We all got a side of homefries, which we preferred over the grits.

After waiting 30 minutes to get our food (no exaggeration), the gravy was really bland, eggs were overcooked and sparce, NO cheese (we looked closely), and the potatoes........the potatoes comprised about 99% of the meal between the homefries and innards of the burrito, which were really the same thing. It was truly difficult to find anything other than potatoes on the inside of the burrito.

Looking at other tables nearby, I did spot some tasty looking sandwiches and traditional breakfast plates that looked pretty good. If we make it out that way again we'll opt for something different.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food was delicious! I've been here multiple times and have never had a bad experience. So far I have had an omelet, pancakes, French toast, grilled chicken sandwich, breakfast burrito, and their homemade pie. Everything is homemade which is what makes everything soooo delicious. Susan is always a hoot to talk to.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food at Suzie's Cafe is terrific and the portions very generous. I took half my sandwich home, and my husband and I loved the leftovers. My friend's salad was enough for two meals as well. The staff is friendly and efficient. A great local find!