“Another one of our favorites!”
Review of Beau Thai

Beau Thai
Ranked #16 of 76 Restaurants in Evergreen
Cuisines: Thai
Fort Worth, TX
“Another one of our favorites!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We love Beau Thai. The food is wonderful, the staff are very friendly and it is very affordable. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the Evergreen area!

Visited October 2013

Evergreen, Colorado
“Pleasant lunch experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It was chilly and windy outside, but warm and cozy inside! Nicely decorated with entire back wall being a bar with reasonably priced drinks. But my girlfriend and I had the jasmine tea....nice!
I ABSOUTELY loved by yellow curry chicken lunch and she loved her beef stir fry. Huge portion and they brought extra rice without us asking.
We both had enough for take-home. My husband and I will be back as he enjoyed my sample!
Good service, great menu, great food!

• Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great little gem..”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

You know a place is good when you can see grandma and grandpa working on a Friday night. We happened to wander into this place by chance, it was packed which is a good sign. The crab cheese wontons are made by hand and absolutely delicious! I had the drunken noodles as well which was very good with fresh ingredients. Also, the mango margarita was a nice treat.

• Visited October 2013
Evergreen
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Always great - wonderful family run restaurant with good food at good prices. My wife and 4 kids eat here often and always come back for more ! Yummmy

• Visited September 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“A restaurant open on Sundays”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

With very few places open on Sunday, we arrived about 6PM. It was not busy when we arrived, but within just a few minutes the restaurant became very busy. The service was very friendly and there were good Thai choices on the menu. We ordered Pad Thai with Chicken and Spicy Stir Fried with Pork both Medium spice. Both were very good with reasonable prices. We would definitely come back on our next trip to Evergreen/Golden.

• Visited August 2013