Highland Haven Creekside Inn(Evergreen)
$180
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

• Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsel ranchowafflesfirst floorstay there againwonderful hotelbalcony roomfridge and microwavefree breakfastoff the highwayidaho springsbed was comfortablethe outdoor hot tubthe room was nicered rocksone night stayeasy accessbeautiful location
Reviewed July 1, 2009

We had a family reunion at the Quality Suites and I cannot say enough good things about this hotel for our circumstances. We had 5 families, from Grandparents to toddlers and we were all delighted with what QSE had to offer. There were the small touches, like home baked cookies in the foyer every evening and the DIY waffles every morning, but also big pluses like the utterly welcoming and helpful staff. But most important to those of us with small children: it was clean, very well cleaned every day. The pool was a necessity and totally well kept, as were the two spas and the sauna. El Rancho restaurant is right down the drive and though not affiliated with the hotel, a gem to have nearby with grand food. Thanks to everyone at QSE!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2009

I travel all over the country and find myself comparing every hotel to this one and so many dont even come close. From the beautiful room appointments to the super friendly staff, I wish I could take this hotel with me everywhere I go. The owner really cares about this property and it shows. It takes a lot to impress me and they really have done an amazing job. I travel so much and a friendly face is often hard to find, so I am grateful in how wonderful they take care of me here. And at the end of the day a smile and beautiful room really counts.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank aspenglow22
Reviewed January 4, 2009

We stayed in a room with two queen beds and a foldout couch. It was plenty spacious for myself, my wife, and our 4 kids (10, 7, 5, 2). We had two televisions in our room, complete with refrigerator, WI-FI (you need a password from the front desk), and comfortable beds. The room was clean. The indoor pool was a good sized one ranging from 4ft - 5ft. They even had an outdoor pool that a few adults were swimming in even though it was 25 degrees. It must have been heated though I don;t know for sure since I wasn't brave enough. The continental breakfast was impressive complete with three different choices of scrambled eggs. Two wafflemakers were present along with an assortment of cereals. The juices tasted really wierd though. Almost watered down or carbonated. They have a mailbox at the front desk that you can place any outgoing mail that you need to get out. The only negative (other than the juices) was the bear and mountain lion warning signs around the premises. Made me feel a little uneasy. I took the advice of another trip advisor reviewer and requested a room away from the highway. We slept soundly and heard no noises from the highway.

Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed December 31, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel four times in 2008 for both business and pleasure as it is close to Denver and the Mountains. The rooms were very clean, looked recently refurbished and the staff was very helpful. I had an excellent night stay each time - I found it quiet and used the blackout shades to sleep in a couple of times. This is an excellent choice for business and pleasure in Denver or on your way to the mountains, conveniently close to I-70.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 1, 2008

We just spent a night at the Quality Suites, Evergreen. We had a room with a king sized bed and balcony on the Front of the hotel, the top floor.

The room was immaculately clean, nice decor, comfy bed... but the noise from the highway was incredible! The hotel is at the top of a big grade, so all night long you could hear downshifting trucks making that very loud engine braking noise. It was a relatively warm evening, so we started out with the windows open and couldn't fall asleep with the noise, although there was a lovely breeze coming in. So we shut the windows and turned the AC fan on, but it was still super loud, and then we had the AC noise on top of the trucks. I can't comment on what the rooms on the back were like in terms of sound, but if you want to stay here and are a light sleeper or someone who likes to have a window open, request a room on the back!

One more thing, it takes a good 20 minutes to get into downtown Golden from the hotel and options for eating nearby the hotel are extremely limited.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BirdGrrl