All reviewsel ranchowafflesfirst floorstay there againwonderful hotelbalcony roomfridge and microwavefree breakfastoff the highwaybed was comfortableidaho springsthe outdoor hot tubthe room was nicered rocksone night stayeasy accessbeautiful location
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Really nice room with 2 queen beds and single pullout sleeper. Our daughter slept on the sleeper which had a decided tilt head to foot but she slept well. Beds are comfy with extra pillows (two firm and two soft). Great hot breakfast with lots if choices for everyone. Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2013
ManagerDM, Manager at Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear BLWynn:

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites in Evergreen. We are happy that your family was comfortable and enjoyed the hot breakfast. We appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2013

What a fantastic place to stay, in the mountains with a balcony to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. The staff was great, room was very large with 2 comfortable beds and a sofa bed, safe in room which I always need and use, great parking right outside the lobby area and easy interstate access which put attractions and shopping within short driving distances. Coffee pot, microwave and mini fridge in room are great and a very good continental breakfast to start the day off right. I will definitely stay here again when I go back to the Denver area.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony room so you have the mountain view. Only a few dollars more but we'll worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Shergarcia:

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites for your stay while in Evergreen. We are pleased that you loved the view from your room, the cleanliness of our hotel, room amenities, and the continental breakfast. Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Took my wife out for her Birthday weekend and spent the evening and night at the Comfort Suites. A nice and clean hotel for the stay. They have an outdoor hot tub which was very nice in a cold evening as well as a sauna. The evening staff was helpful when asked questions about getting to a place to find something for the evening.

Breakfast in the morning was a good plus with several options. Only downside for breakfast was the eggs but the waffles and sausage/bacon were good.

Only complaint I had was not with the hotel but my GPS. It took us to a remote location but after looking at the description from the hotel we found it no problem.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagerDM, Manager at Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Joel S,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites, Evergreen for your wife's Birthday Getaway! We are happy that you enjoyed your accommodations. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Evergreen.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to visit friends in evergreen but also be able to commute to Denver for work. I was to get to Denver at rush hour in 30 minutes!

I had a handicap room with a jacuzzi. I did not need to ask for either, but ok. The room was very large, well appointed, comfy bed.
I was on the back side looking up hill the front side in spite of being practically on I70 seemed to have nice views. Some rooms have balconies. I will ask for next time.
Indoor pool and jacuzzi with nice outdoor sunning area - for warmer days.

Breakfast comes with room
But other then that no restaurant or room service on site that is a downside.

Staff very laid back but get the job done.

Yes I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Up69,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Evergreen while in the area on business. We are pleased that you were happy with your accommodations and were able to enjoy our lovely views. We appreciate your feedback and hope we can welcome you back top the Comfort Suites.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Once again the staff and services of this hotel have exceded our expectations. Thank You to Miranda, Michelle & Chris for the excellent care of our families while visiting the area! Our annual family week-end getaway is always a huge success because of the location, facilities, and what should be an award winning staff!! We will definately be returning again and will highly recommend This Comfort Suites to everyone!! Thanks Again!! Ralph & Sandy Kruse

Room Tip: As always, request a top floor room as they are quieter. No one above you walking around. Balconies are available with mountain views on the east side.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GoldenEvergreenHotel, General Manager at Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Ralph and Sandy,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I have passed on your praises to Miranda, Michelle and Chris. It was a pleasure to welcome you again to our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon!