$529
Highland Haven Creekside Inn(Evergreen)
$180
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$148
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsel ranchowafflesfirst floorstay there againwonderful hotelbalcony roomfridge and microwavefree breakfastoff the highwayidaho springsbed was comfortablethe outdoor hot tubthe room was nicered rocksone night stayeasy accessbeautiful location
Reviewed August 1, 2012

After a long day, and a problem motel in Idaho Springs, CO., we were advised from a "local" about the Confort Suites in Evergreen, what a delight!!!!! Very friendly staff, great relaxing suite, breakfast and quality relaxation!!!! Would STRONGLY recommend this place and would certainly return!!!!!!

Room Tip: All suites!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Being near the end of our vacation - this hotel was exactly what we needed. Without reservations - we were given a second floor room with a view. Two televisions - one in the sitting area and one near the beds. Fridge, microwave, well appointed clean room.

The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast we had on the trip -fresh hot ham , sausage, eggs - as well as other standard fare. We chose to eat on the shaded patio rather than the nice dining room.

The only surprise was a small seperate charge for a safe in the room.

I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: You will hear some traffic noise if you turn off the air conditioner if you are on the highway side - but since we live near railroad tracks at home it is easy for us to tune it out. If you are a very light sleeper, I would get a room without a view on the backside of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

In the morning the bills for the departing guests stuck out under the doors. So much for privacy.

This property is convenient to Golden as well as points in the mountains like St. Mary's Glacier and Mount Evans. It's not as rustic looking as the picture on the web site. It overlooks busy and noisy I70. There's McDonalds and a Walmart a couple minutes away. Our "one room suite" couldn't have been more cramped and did not have any sort of divider. The two TVs were mounted on the wall about five feet apart. They couldn't be used at the same time! Ben, the guy at the front desk was very helpful and moved us to better room after our first night.

Don't send your kids to get something from the car. There's signs on the property warning about bears and mountain lions in the area.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
GoldenEvergreenHotel, General Manager at Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Thank you for your reveiw on Trip Advisor. We are an all-suite hotel, and most all of the suites are very spacious. We have very few rooms that are one room with no division between the bedroom and the sitting area. I'm glad that Ben was able to move you to a larger suite.
For express check out, we put the guest's bill under their door. It does not divulge any credit card information, but I understand why you feel there is a privacy issue. I will speak to my Night staff and ask them to make sure each folio is secured inside the guest room door. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
We are in the mountains, and are therefore subject to an occasional "visitor" of the four legged kind! Though not aggressive, we do have signs posted letting folks know to not loiter at night. Our more frequent visitors are the native elk and deer. It's really a beautiful sight.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stayed here on business for a couple nights. I got the room right off the lobby next to the breakfast rooom. It's an all suite hotel, my room was a sturio suite, and a nice one at that. The room also has a patio that connects to the breakfast room patio. Obvious downside; limited privacy. Obvious upside; you can enjoy the expanded patio! Might be nice if you were there with a few rooms. This patio would easily become the hang out area on nice nights.

The location, right by the lobby concerned me. I thought it'd be noisy because of the inherent traffic that comes with that location. I was surprised that it wasn't too bad during the day and unnoticable at night.

The hotel is very nice and the service was very friendly and TOP NOTCH! I'd stay here again, especially if I was on vacation to visit the surrounding moutains...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you are back in the area, we would be pleased to welcome you again!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed for seven days at this property. Upon our initial check-in, we had a handicapped room on the first floor, adjacent to the indoor pool and exercise equipment. We had a loud, sleepless night from the pool motors outside. The walls of our room vibrated and I had a major headache. My husband went to the desk twice in the night to complain about the racket and was told that the pool and hot tub motors should have stopped at 10 PM. They went on and off all night. The next morning, Jamey at the front desk got us relocated to a quieter room. No one should have to endure this loud decibel noisy room. We found this place to be pet friendly, and I will say to pet owners: do take advantage of the nice gravel pet area created behind the property. Your dog will pick up oil staining from the parking lot surface, so avoid walking your pet on that. Keep to the gravel. The gravel was nicely kept and they provide green bags for those who forget their own. Breakfast was better here than most comparable properties. There were some busloads of travelers that came through and they created some crowding at the breakfast. But in my opinion, the breakfast workers kept up with replenishing items. When the busloads of people departed, the breakfast area was busy but fine. The hotel provides two computers for guest use in the lobby. Housekeeping was polite, however, our tub and sink were not cleaned well during our stay. There is a guest laundry room that was clean and nice, with two washers and two dryers. The front desk traded me dollars for quarters for the machines. Trash cans outside the entry and side doors were usually over-stuffed and over-flowing. I had a concern that these would attract wild animals that should not be there, like an attractive nuisance. I would recommend that the staff checks and empties the outside trash containers more frequently or provide larger ones. All in all, it was a fine stay. (Do not eat at the el rancho restaurant that is by the same entrance. We did not meet anyone that would recommend it after they ate there.)

Room Tip: Refuse the handicapped room next to the pool in the first floor! The walls vibrate with noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family