“Pure Fantasy”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A P
“Pure Fantasy”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I went to Bear Creek Cabin to get away, do some ice skating in Evergreen. Well, I had no idea what I was in for.

Upon my arrival, seemingly deep in the forest I could hear the running of the river. So close to the cabins it over came any memory of the beaten path I drove in on. With fresh snow on the ground and the glisting trees, there was a mystical ombiance to the place. Walking down the stone path to cabin 7, it only became better.

Once the door opened, the 1947 pine cabin was fresh, inviting, complete with a stone fireplace. Yes, just like when we were children, even the cold well water right from the faucet.

Gourmet coffee awaited for morning brew. It was hard to believe that I'd transcended time so easily. How wonderful that Kevin & Susan have preserved this special place for all of us to visit.

All this within two miles of everything.

Great place, great people. Enjoy.

Management Response
Jan 31, 2017
It was great to have you stay at Colorado Bear Creek Cabins and to hear of your experience. We appreciate your feedback and hearing how your stay brought back fond memories. We look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing