“Disappointing”
Review of Select Stay

Select Stay
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Evans
Reviewed August 23, 2009

I stayed one night at the Select Stay in Evans. The first room I was assigned to had a door neither I nor the desk person could open. They moved me to another room. I left my suitcase and went out to visit friends. I returned late that night and went to my room. I soon found I was not alone. There was a mouse running around the room. I went to the front desk and was again moved to another room. I was not offered any discount for my troubles. I tried to contact the hotel when I returned home but their email address does not work and the phone only goes to the front desk. I definitely won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Slyone13

Reviewed August 29, 2007

Travelling with 2 kids we stayed here 1 night on our trip from Las Vegas to Mount Rushmore and then for 2 nights on the return journey, The rooms were very clean and up todate. Wireless internet was available and free. The pool was nice and clean and well looked after and had good quality pool furniture which made a change.
Very local to mall, restaurants, etc.
Try the Texas Roadhouse restaurant which is only a couple of miles away, excellent.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 19, 2006

Having stayed at a number of Choice Hotels properties I was quite surprised at our experience here. From the efficient lobby staff to the continental breakfast the staff went out of their way to make our stay a good one. The rooms were spotlessly clean and had been remodeled with new efficient bathrooms with shower modules.
The hotel is on a frontage road of old US 85, but there is little traffic and no noticeable noise. Our room was on the ground floor. We paid $60 per night for the stay, in June 2006, and consider it a bargain.
The motel is actually located on the edge of Greely, in Evans. Located right next to a Motel 6 at 3025 8th Ave. , Evans, Colorado [-------------------]

Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank SDMRT
Reviewed June 30, 2006

Spent 4 night here while in Colorado. The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff from the front desk to the housekeepers were very friendly and helpfull. Evening soup bar was a nice touch although we were out most of the time while it was being offered. The shower was the best though. I'm a big preson and the oversized shower was really nice. Also the message shower head was great after a long day of driving/sightseeing, etc.

Would gladly stay again and recomend this facility!

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank Truckertaxman
A TripAdvisor Member
Colorado Springs, CO
Reviewed July 27, 2004

I like this hotel because it is located right outside of Greeley, 1 block away, and away from all the business of the city. We stayed at this hotel on the way to our daughters house and we enjoyed every moment of it. They staff was very pleasant to me and my husband and even helped us carry our lugage inside. Lovely hotel and great breakfast. The front desk clerk said the hotel was a little over five years old, but everything in the rooms looked like new. We had a very nice restful evening and woke up refreshed on our journey. Thanks Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: July 2004
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Select Stay? Share your experiences!