“Nothing great here, but nothing bad either”
Review of Bono's Pit Bar Bq

Bono's Pit Bar Bq
Ranked #39 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Barbecue
Parker
“Nothing great here, but nothing bad either”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Having spent 60 days in TN last year, I now realize that CO or chain spots are clueless on great BBQ. Like I said give it try once if you are stuck in a hotel in the area. But it ain't great and it bad either. Same as that other Famous guy who does BBQ in CO.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank airdronepilot

Pine Bluffs, Wyoming
“Pretty good”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

They have tea & the food is ok but it is kinda of pricey. We got the take out as we were staying next door at the Drury Inn & Suites.

• Visited August 2011
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

My daughter and I ate at the Dry Creek location. Nice rustic atmosphere. Service was great. I thought the ribs were quite good. However my daughter wasn't impressed. So I guess it's personal preference.

“Avoid! The is much better bbq in Denver”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

From the outside it looks cheap, but tolerable, kind of like Sonny's in the Southeast. The food however is not nearly as good. Chicken was dry, sauces were either too sour or too sweet, and the first baked sweet potato was cold. On the positive side, wait staff was friendly and helpful, the sausage was decent and the brisket was good. The green beans were very good.

There are better places for BBQ in Denver area, so try one of those before you resort to this one.

Des Moines, Iowa
“Gross”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I knew I was not going to be impressed, it was just a convenient walk from our hotel. But wow, the food at this place really sucked. Nothing was good and I would not even call it average. The ribs were dry, the pulled pork was lacking in flavor, mac and cheese had a strange after taste... I would get fast food before wasting my time at this place again. YUCK!

• Visited June 2011

Been to Bono's Pit Bar Bq? Share your experiences!