“Great customer service”

Hilton Denver Inverness
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 21, 2013

There wasn't any task too hard or any problem unfixable. The entire team was customer oriented and Alex in Guest services was exceptional. The Hotel was clean and the food was excellent. The exercise facilities were very good with treadmills, elipticals, bikes and free weights. I extended my stay by one night and had my wife join me. It was an all around good experience. Oh! and did I mention how great Alex in guest services was?

Room Tip: Best views on the South east end of the property.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Renea K
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

We are very pleased to hear about the great experience you had at The Inverness! We pride ourselves on our customer service and are thrilled that Alex could exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your review. We hope to see you again for your next trip to Denver.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,325)

998 - 1,004 of 1,325 reviews

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I went to Denver for a weekend trip. There are many hotels in the Tech Center area to choose from. We've stayed in this area a lot and decided to stay at the Inverness Hotel instead of others we've stayed at. Upon arrival, we we're greeted by valet and the reservation desk. We were told that the pool area and hot tub were out of order. This is one thing we look for in choosing a hotel. We checked in anyway. The rooms were average rooms and could use an update. The lounge area was nice and welcoming. The only real complaint we had was the pool area, dated rooms, and THE PRICE. This hotel was $50.00 more per night than other hotels in the area we've stayed at and they are very comparable hotels. There was also a resort fee of $13.00 for some reason. Not sure what I got out of that cost. I will probably not stay here again and go back to other hotels in the area (and get a free continental breakfast with no resort fee).

Room Tip: Stay on an high floor for the view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great spa. Ask for Ava. Here for meeting and surprisingly upgraded to concierge floor with continental breakfast and hors d'ouevres in the evening. Definitely conducive to business. Great staff. Ask about car service to airport. Same cost as can basically. $95 for up to three people tip included. Can was $83 +

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a beautiful, elegant hotel. Love the layout and the grounds. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Nice view of golf course, fountain and grounds. We're from Hawaii and we got to see squirrels from our window! Staff friendly and professional. Appreciated the wedding package hotel offered which included transportation to the wedding we attended.
Appreciate that they are an environment friendly hotel.
Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We needed a room with 2 beds and got a deluxe room overlooking the beautiful grounds, golf course an...
Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Cheryl,
Thank you for all of the wonderful remarks; we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Inverness. We’re so glad you had a chance to experience a bit of Colorado wildlife while you were here! Thanks again for choosing The Inverness and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Denver area.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was stressed out with work when I arrived, so I was so delighted when I found out there was indeed a spa on site (I put it to good use). Staff had a positive attitude and friendly. My only problem was my room was small. I do plan on coming back to this location, but I would pick another room to stay in. Other then the spa I didn't check out any of the other amenities on this property.

Room Tip: Careful what room you pick because some are very small
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My first room was right over the lobby area and noisey. I moved to a quieter room which smelled kind of smokey but was quiet. Nice golf course. Staff were friendly. I'd go back again as my first room smelled fine.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Recently ttended a conference here (third time). For price rooms are very small and definately has a feel of a conference hotel - I would not vacation here. We used pool area but it is starting to look old and in need of refurbishment. The main lobby areas are probably best part.

Room Tip: Little difference between normal rooms and executive floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center

Been to Hilton Denver Inverness? Share your experiences!