Hilton Denver Inverness
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,356 results
All reviewsgolf courseclub levelconference centerfireside loungegarden terracebusiness conferenceoutdoor poolbeautiful hotelshuttle servicewithin milesenjoyed my stayspavaletspottedbrunchweddingmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a beautiful, elegant hotel. Love the layout and the grounds. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Nice view of golf course, fountain and grounds. We're from Hawaii and we got to see squirrels from our window! Staff friendly and professional. Appreciated the wedding package hotel offered which included transportation to the wedding we attended.
Appreciate that they are an environment friendly hotel.
Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We needed a room with 2 beds and got a deluxe room overlooking the beautiful grounds, golf course and driving range. Walking to the room is an elevated walkway which you can see the spectacular Rockies on one side, golf course on the other.
Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Cheryl,
Thank you for all of the wonderful remarks; we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Inverness. We’re so glad you had a chance to experience a bit of Colorado wildlife while you were here! Thanks again for choosing The Inverness and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Denver area.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was stressed out with work when I arrived, so I was so delighted when I found out there was indeed a spa on site (I put it to good use). Staff had a positive attitude and friendly. My only problem was my room was small. I do plan on coming back to this location, but I would pick another room to stay in. Other then the spa I didn't check out any of the other amenities on this property.

Room Tip: Careful what room you pick because some are very small
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My first room was right over the lobby area and noisey. I moved to a quieter room which smelled kind of smokey but was quiet. Nice golf course. Staff were friendly. I'd go back again as my first room smelled fine.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Recently ttended a conference here (third time). For price rooms are very small and definately has a feel of a conference hotel - I would not vacation here. We used pool area but it is starting to look old and in need of refurbishment. The main lobby areas are probably best part.

Room Tip: Little difference between normal rooms and executive floor
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I arrived at the hotel late at night, so I couldn't see much of the landscape. The staff I did encourage was new to her job, but even though she told me that, she seemed like a pro as she checked me in. The next morning when I opened the slides, I saw the beauty of the grounds. The room was beautiful as well. The staff were all quite pleasant. From the concierge to the cleaning staff, everyone seemed like they really enjoyed their jobs. The staff were warm, friendly and engaging.

I had trouble sleeping, but not due to the bed. The sheets were nice, the pillows were fluffy and the floor was quiet. I didn't need to use my earplugs. I couldn't sleep because of the altitude. If you're not used to being that high above sea level (Denver is one mile above sea level), drink plenty of water. I didn't do that and tossed and turned the 2nd night I was there.

My only qualm is being charged for all the little incidentals. Internet is extra ($12.99 per night). I'm not sure if you could opt-out, but I'd prefer the cost of the Internet be rolled into the base price of the room. I also needed a razor and wasn't told that I'd be charged $1 for it until the staff showed up at my door with the razor and a bill. In other hotels, razors are complimentary, so I thought it was tacky for an elegant hotel to nickel and dime me for a $1 razor.

Aside from that, the food was AWESOME! I stayed on the 5th floor and had access to complimentary HOT breakfast each morning. The lunches served as part of the conference was also VERY GOOD. I had to go for seconds. And I hung out at The Spotted Dog one evening and it was so nice to be in a relaxed space.

Room Tip: Stay on the 5th floor. You'll get access to the club room where you'll get a HOT breakfast each morning and happy hour each evening.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the compliments regarding our staff, grounds, accommodations, and restaurants. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will take your remarks of the additional charges into consideration. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next visit to Denver.