“Perfect stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our one year anniversary night while on vacation in Denver from FL. The friendly lady at check-in upgraded our room for us free of charge. She did this before we mentioned it was our anniversary so we thought that was really nice of her. The hotel is huge and beautifully maintained both on the inside and outside. There were quite a few bunnies roaming around outside the property which added to its charm. Our room was very nice, quiet, and cozy. I loved the shower and the full sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash that were provided. A later check-out time of noon was very nice because it allowed us to sleep in and enjoy our morning. The location of the hotel is in a very upscale area and offered lots of things to do, places to eat, etc. All in all, it was a great stay and we will definitely return in the future.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DaveLars, Director of Operations at Inverness Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Happy first anniversary! We are happy that you chose the Inverness for this very special occasion. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff and our property; we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit and we will make sure it is equally as special.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I decided to surprise my fiance with a last minute getaway, and since the Inverness was offering a romance package special, I went for it. We were not disappointed! The package included a bottle of wine and appetizer at the Fireside Lounge as well as breakfast in the Garden Terrace. The food was fantastic! We were really impressed both by the quality of the food and by the great service. The room was very comfortable and the hotel itself was very nice. We will definitely be back!

Oak Park, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is beautifully maintained inside and out. The service at the front desk and room service was exceptional and so attentive. Food at hotel restaurants was surprisingly tasty and artfully prepared.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaveLars, Director of Operations at Inverness Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Inverness and for sharing these wonderful comments. We were recently presented with the Grand Award and People’s Choice award from ALCC (Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado) for our outstanding landscaping and use of color on our 65 acres of pristine property. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our grounds, team and food and are grateful for your business. Many thanks again and we hope you will be able to return soon.
Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I were in Denver for a wedding, for which the reception was held in the hotel. The staff were friendly and courteous, hotel comfortable and pleasant, but Internet service was very bad. I would suggest asking for a room with a golf view, we had a view of the rooftop and parking lot.

1 Thank Vanessaritthaler
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This property is impeccably well maintained with courteous and friendly staff. The outdoor pool is clean and beautiful. The overall facility is "Disney quality", and I mean that in the most positive sense. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Accounting nightmare the hotel accidentally charged me $463 and I am still trying to get it resolved. Also I had to call the front desk to get my room cleaned at 6:30 at night. I was gone all day and just wanted to take a shower and relax but that didn't happen. The staff is very friendly it's the management that is the problem. I spoke with Britney and Amanda both managers and I might as well have spoken to a brick wall. Fix the management as soon as possible. I will never say there again.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sundy1225
I am very disappointed that you did not enjoy your experience at our property. Any challenges with billing should be rectified immediately so please accept my apologies if this was not the case. I am happy to resolve this for you immediately if it has not been taken care of already. Thank you for acknowledging our very friendly team members and also for your perspective on the managers at the front desk.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I attended a large party at the hotel and stayed overnight. The party itself went very well and I thought the hotel had plenty of staff to attend to the guests. Our room had a beautiful view of the golf course and pond (I think you can ensure this view by booking a deluxe room and requesting golf course view). Our room had plenty of space--not at all cramped like many hotels. We ate breakfast the next morning a la carte since we don't eat too much anymore. The food was beautifully prepared and tasted great. I also felt the staff went out of their way to be helpful. In order to help fellow travelers I like to point out any deficiency, major or minor, and provide good information, but, at least on this visit, I found absolutely nothing wrong. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Finally, they were having a special on the prices so even that was a strong positive.

Room Tip: I'd spring for the extra few dollars to get a deluxe room. It isn't a lot pricier and, base...