“Excellent birthday meal! Totally top notch!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East County Line Road
Transit: Park Meadows stop on the Light Rail
Description: Fleming's Denver at Inverness, CO is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in Englewood off I-25, near Centennial and Park Meadows, above E 470.
New York City, New York
“Excellent birthday meal! Totally top notch!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I loved my night at Fleming's in quiet Englewood, CO. I found everything to have been expertly prepared from the appetizers to dessert. I would absolutely recommend adding this to your must dine in Denver list. Great atmosphere and menu.

• Visited October 2013

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Excellent Anniversary Meal”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We celebrated our 35th wedding anniversay here, and had an excellent meal, with an excellent wine. The service was beyond exquisite-they paid so much attention to detail. My husband had booked online and they knew it was our anniversary, and congratulated us. They gave us a beautiful box of chocolates when we left. All in all, a stellar experience!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Janet F
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Nice tasty steak”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

A very tasty steak - filet on the bone. Cooked just as I had requested and tasting really great. Service was good and the food including sides was very good. 4 of us shared a molten chocolate lava cake for desert - it was truly excellent. And finally, as a Brit, I really appreciate the water for my tea which was boiling, not just warm as it often is in the USA.

• Visited September 2013
Monument, Colorado, United States
“Best Service We've Ever Had”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We got married on Labor day, September 2nd 2013 in the afternoon. After the ceremony, we changed and drove from Colorado Springs to Denver for a nice steak dinner.

My husband made reservations, and mentioned that this was our wedding night, and we didn't expect anything too extravagant, maybe a 'congrats' and that is it. Thank goodness we were wrong!!! :)

We were given complimentary champagne immediately, and thanked for choosing their establishment for our wedding meal. We were served promptly (by Wendy), and before our meal came out the manager (Brian) came over and congratulated us with a handshake and a friendly chat. We were already impressed!

I will concur with several other reviewers, the prime rib at Fleming's seemed to be average. Although this can often be the case at high-end places that mean to showcase the meat itself, not douse it with salt and other 'flavors', so I can respect that. It was cooked just right, and that, to me, is more important than flavor.

We enjoyed our meal and were checked on just enough, but not too much, a delicate balance. After our meal and before heading over to the hotel, the manager came over again and gave us a box of nice chocolate truffles in a box, along with a $25 gift card toward our next meal at Fleming's in Denver. My husband and I lingered for a while longer, paid our tab and headed out of the restaurant. Who should be waiting for us at the door but Brian again! He shook our hands a final time, congratulated us sincerely, and wished us all the best. We got to the truck and just looked at each other - what amazing service!

The cherry on top was getting in the truck to see a handwritten (anonymous) note on the windshield, presumably from our waitress, Wendy, wishing us all the best in our new life together.

What an amazing first 'date' together as a married couple.

~B&C Van Soest

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BrittVanSoest
Wilton, New Hampshire
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Steak was cooked perfectly and the restaurant was very nice. Had the onion ring and a bone in ribeye

Visited August 2013