“Ordered the fettucine alfredo”
Review of Undici Ristorante

Undici Ristorante
Ranked #29 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Downing St. And E. Hampden Ave.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I've been to Italy twice and this pasta was on par or better than any fettucine or pasta for that matter I've ever had. Great atmosphere and waiter brought us some great samplers of wine complimentary which doesn't happen too often. Will be back very soon before we leave from Denver.

1  Thank dogstar88

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I took a friend out to lunch for her birthday and told her to pick the place. She chose Undici's and we were both delighted. The minute we walked in the door, we felt the calm, classy atmosphere. We received a warm greeting and were shown to a quiet table. Our waiter knew the menu and helped us make the right selections for us. She had the salmon salad and I had a meatless ravioli and we shared - and both dishes were tasty and delicious. It's obvious that flavorful food is a high priority at Undici's and we had a lemon ricotta cheese cake for dessert - belissiomo! We will definitely go back and not wait for a special occasion.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Great food and an extensive wine list compared to other Italian restaurants. The atmosphere is elegant. Family owned and operated as well, always a plus in my eyes.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a neighborhood gem!! They have a fantastic happy hour with great prices...$4 glasses of wine, $4 appetizers and I am talking calamari, mussels, ravioli and more! The owners are very attentive and always ready to accomodate any special request. I will definitely be back and can't wait to bring friends along to experience this neighborhood gem!!

1  Thank ColoradoVacationer2
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Not only is the food wonderful but the staff is attentive and the accommodating. We were in town to visit my parents for my dad’s 84th birthday and wanted to take them out for a nice dinner on our last night in Denver before heading home. We had been to Undici several times in the past and most recently earlier in the summer for a celebration dinner with friends. We immediately thought of Undici for this dinner and suggested it to my folks. They were excited and my dad was hoiping to get one of his favorite dishes, mushroom risotto. We went online to check out the menu and realized that, sadly, there wasn’t a risotto listed. Knowing that it was, otherwise, the perfect place we decided to just call and see if there might be some chance that risotto would be offered as one of the specials that night. My hubby called and asked and was told that, no it was not on the next night’s specials, BUT the chef would gladly prepare some just for us. WOW, that was above and beyond and I must say it was heavenly, as were the other dishes we ordered. So if it’s food you are going for, you won’t be disappointed. If service is important then Undici will impress you. Most importantly, if it’s the kindness of the people who own and work there that set the whole tone for a good restaurant, then this is the place you will want to go.