“Great beer and food”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Great beer and food”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Even though this restaurant is a chain, it is one of our favorites in the Denver area. The food is always good and the beer is delicious. The staff is friendly and attentive. The location on 16th street is also great.

Caledonia, Michigan
“Good beers, average food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had a business dinner here. I have been at this Rock Bottom before with mixed reviews. As it was close to our hotel we went there again.
They always seem to be out of one or two of the beers. Food is average. This time I decided to try the ribs. I was informed that they were out of the full racks, (at 6:00 in the evening) but could have the 1/2 rack with the BBQ chicken. Two half racks was not an option. The ribs were good, the chicken OK. One of our party had the salmon and reported it to be dried out.
This is a typical brew pub, loud and busy. A good place to stop for a beer and appetizer. For a great meal I would go across the parking lot to Alexanders.

• Visited July 2014
Knoxville, Tn
“Good food and drinks, friendly bartenders!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Ate here on a Friday night alone, at the bar. The bartenders were very friendly and engaging. I had a margarita and the Mac N Chicken for dinner. Both were really good! It wasn't too busy on a Friday night that I had to wait for a spot at the bar to sit, but it was hopping enough that it was a fun environment, especially since i was solo. Nice, neighborhood hangout.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Not very good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This location was not as good as the one in Loveland. The food was tough and over cooked. The service was not very good either and we went for an early dinner so they weren't slammed. They were out of all dark beers and didn't say anything until that is what we decided to order. Would skip this location.

Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great Food/Service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I usually wait until I have been somewhere a few times before I review their food. I have been to RBB at least 4 times and have always had great food and service. I love the fish tacos and the steak. You can never go wrong w/the Nachos appetizer and my boyfriend loves the Zombie beer.

• Visited March 2014