“Wonderful place to celebrate”
Review of Pesce Fresco - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Quebec and Arapahoe
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Pesce Fresco is my favorite "go to" place in Denver. The food is excellent; the owners and staff are friendly and caring. I recently took my family there for a special birthday celebration in the Wine Room, available by reservation for such occasions. It was perfect for the young children, allowing the parents to enjoy themselves and the food. Thank you to Pesce Fresco for the wonderful memories.

There are newer reviews for Pesce Fresco

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We made a reservation for dinner on Fri night utilizing United Milage Award-Restaurant.com gift certificate. The gift certificate transaction was very nice and smooth and we were seated at a very good table location. The attire was casual, but, had a higher end atmosphere with live music, nice table setting, mature and quiet customers. We had a cheese plate for appetizer, scallops and salad for entree, and tiramus & coffe for dessert. All plates were well prepared with fresh, high quality ingredients(the biggest scallops ever!) by a culinary art skilled chef. I love tiramus and have tried many other restaurants, and the tiramus here was the best. Very quick and detailed services by professionally trained waiters. We had a nice date and were very happy for the food and the service.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been to Pesce Fresco multiple times and I loved it. I was unaware until recently that my husband was treated rudely one of those times. Then I read more than a couple of negative reviews here. Hmmm? I was concerned. But I wanted to go for my Birthday dinner.

December 8, 2012 - 5 pm reservations. The host and hostess(co-owner) had no words of welcome, no smile, not even "good evening". In an almost empty dining room the co-owner tried to seat us in an undesirable booth at the kitchen entrance. When we asked for another option - she said OK and threw the menus on a different table and walked away.

We ordered the Meat and Cheese platter for an appetizer - it was excellent. The waiter suggested a beer for my husband - it was very good. My husband's Southwest Shrimp Pasta was ordered with a medium amount of heat. He loves very spicy food - it was way too hot. My overpriced Lobster pasta was supposed to have a sauce - it didn't - instead an overabundance of cheese coated pasta.

Our waiter provided good service - the owner created an unwelcome atmosphere. If an owner is having a bad day, why not assign a cheerful and friendly person to host for the evening? We wondered why an owner would be so rude to customers - could it be they're closing soon? We will not return.

1  Thank CustomerAurora_CO
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This intimate out of the way spot is a local's favorite; you'll recognize fellow diners from previous visits. Good eats.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My business colleagues and I had a wonderful Italian dinner here. They prepared our dinner extra spicy and the chef came out to ensure we liked the end result. The wine, appetizers, and dessert were also well prepared. I will definitely return here when back in the Denver area.