“Incredible food, but you'd better make a reservation”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
“Incredible food, but you'd better make a reservation”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were staying just across the street for three days recently and had heard good things about Maggiano's. Since we were travelling with our kids, we needed fairly early reservations but got into town on a Friday afternoon and found that nothing was available until after 7:30pm both Friday and Saturday evening. We eventually made a reservation for lunch on Sunday and were very happy that we did. The atmosphere was nice, but nothing that made us uncomfortable having our kids there. In fact, their kids menu had some great options and our boys loved their lunch. My wife and I shared the Chicken Saltimbocca and it was fantastic. The generous portion was more than enough to share, but I did think we were going to have arm wrestle to decide who got to soak up the last of the garlic white wine sauce with their bread.

• Visited August 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Great Place to Eat Italian”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been eating at Maggiano's all over the country; Colorado, Florida, Las Vegas and Michigan. I have not had a bad meal at any of them! The portions are large and the entries always arrive at the table 'hot'. Service is good. Atmosphere is the same at every location warm and inviting with soft music playing. So if you want good food, moderate prices and warm atmosphere eat at Maggiano's.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank the1actor
Reading, England
“Excellent, delicious food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Excellent delicious food! Plus they had a "buy one, get one free to take home" offer for some dishes, which meant I had a really tasty lasagne for the refrigerator (what IS that secret ingredient they put in there?). If I had a criticism, it would be that this is a large restaurant, possibly lacking in character and intimacy, but considering the quality of the food, I forgive them, and as I was with a group of friends, it was fine for us.

Visited July 2013
Pueblo, CO
“Superb food, huge portions”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Simply outstanding food. If you can, make a reservation. Otherwise you'll have to wait. But its worth it!

Visited August 2013
colorado springs
“Nowhere near as good as it used to be”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have been to this particular Maggiano's at least five times, and to two other Maggiano's locations as well, and it has always been something to look forward to. This time the meal was mediocre and the overall experience was unpleasant. While the hostess was pleasant and the wait staff was accomodating, the meal was awful, and when I used the restroom on the way out I was shocked to see it was a total mess, with papertowels piled to overflowing in the trash cans, one toilet not functioning, and another with a stall door that had no locking hardware on it. I will not return to this particular Maggiano's - you wait a long time for a table and the food is not cheap, and I was totally underwhelmed and disappointed by the experience.

• Visited July 2013