“Exquisite”
Review of Landry's Seafood

Landry's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Landry's Seafood in Denver, the unmatched freshness of Gulf Coast seafood is never more than a bite away – even at a mile above sea level. Located just off I-25 in Englewood, and just a short trip from Centennial Airport and destinations like Cherry Creek State Park, Landry's has been delivering fresh seafood, succulent steaks and unbelievable desserts to Colorado for years. Visit Landry's today and enjoy the freshness of the Gulf in the Mile High City.
Glen Burnie
“Exquisite”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our hotel was within walking distance! We were pleasantly surprised as we were greeted by our attentive server, elegant atmosphere, and succulent seafood. The cocoanut shrimp was flavorful, light, and oh so delicious as was my stuffed flounder. This was one of our favorite dinner experiences. If you are close to the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, do not pass this one up!

• Visited September 2013

“Top notch service and the food was pretty good as well!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was good. Even might say great. I would go back for the food. The drink menu had lots of fun choices...,would go back to try more. So all that jazz was great. The atmosphere was fun, place was clean...staff was even working on cleaning side jobs...
But the service!!! The service outshined everything!!! Waitress was friendly, knowledgable and did amazing!!! Really the entire staff seemed to take pride in making sure I had an excellent visit and I did!

Big Piney, Wyoming
“Great wedge salad”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Add the wedge to your meal and you won't be disappointed! Went to Landry's with colleagues - food was okay - had the dinner special and it was a big plate of brown, fried food - was glad I'd had the wedge before my main dish came! A bit pricey - service was friendly but super slow. Probably will try someplace else the next time we're in Denver.

• Visited July 2013
Grand Junction Colorado
“The Atlantic Salmon was perfect.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went in on a Saturday with a large group. Got seated in minutes. The service was great and everyone in our group (Six of us) loved the food. I'll be back!

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Racist Management”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had looked forward to dinner at Landrys for the last month since I recently moved to CO from CT. Our waitress was delightful and the food was mediocre. However, the most appalling incident happened as we were ending our dinner. The general manager was speaking to the table next to us that had a young boy (maybe 10 years old). The manager was joking around to the kid asking if he was going to pay the bill and how he thought that was a great thing to do (it was a cute conversation initially). Then, he told the boy he could work in the kitchen to pay off the bill. He then said "I could put you on the sautee line, hows your Spanish bien?" I was horrified that I heard a general manager say that to a young child especially in a fine dining restaurant. I immediately asked our waitress to have the manager come to our table. The manager then came over and I told him how I thought his comment was insensitive, rude, culturally incompetent and ignorant. He basically laughed at me and generically apologized. I expressed to him how I am a Social Worker and my wife is a Chef that works in a multicultural kitchen. He then said how his comment was meant to 'entertain' this child. I asked how that comment would be entertaining since I felt it was stereotypical and disgusting. He then went on to say that he had 'a good relationship' with his kitchen staff. My blood was boiling and my hands were shaking as he walked away. I will NEVER give this restaurant my money again and I am disheartened and disgusted that this manager thought it was 'ok' to talk to this child like that and acted pompous to my wife and I.
Please, bring your service elsewhere and let Landrys know you will not dine in a place where racism seems to be the norm.

2 Thank Dawn B