“A true local diner”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Stone Creek is the kind of local independent diner I grew up with in New Jersey, except that the green chili is way better. Abdul cooks excellent American, Italian and Mexican food, plus great desserts. The staff always remembers everyone and they are very friendly. Exceptional value for the money; when's the last time you had an excellent prime rib dinner for 12.95?

1  Thank Ron_Phil_2-13

Reviewed February 17, 2011

Enough said! Tabulates the manager did not seem to care that I found not only one but two discusting black hairs in my food!

Reviewed August 22, 2010

This place is fantastic. I was planning a roadtrip from Arizona and happened upon a great review of this place. I don't know where I saw it, but the reviewer was right on!

We arrived around brunch. I had the Mexican skillet, it was huge and tasty. Their home-made green chile was to die for! Husband got the French Dip and was thoroughly stuffed when he was done! 16-y.o. son got a Mushroom/Swiss burger with fries, he said it was the best burger he'd had in a long time.

Waitstaff was attentive and polite. Highly recommended!

1  Thank LieslR
Reviewed April 7, 2010

ceanest resturant I've been in! the food is undoubtalbe great! The owner, Abdul Aryan, is the type of owner every resturant needs, very concerned for his patrons as well as for his employees

1  Thank crazyladyII
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I was visiting some relatives a while back ago and we were looking for somewhere local to eat, as in not one of those taco bells or mcdonalds, but somewhere original. We came across Stone Creek Cafe and i have to tell you, the waitresses were really friendly and greeted us and told us we could sit wherever we wanted. They have all of their specials for the day projected on a huge whiteboard to see in case we forgot what they were after the waitress told us. I have to say that they probably have some of the best green chili i have ever had and everything we ate was just amazing. i recommend this restaurant to anyone who is ever in the area, it's not overpriced, it's not a dumpy diner, it's a family style restaurant that is warm and inviting.

1  Thank weedy984