“Very good food, excellent service at the Perfect Landing.”
Review of Perfect Landing

Perfect Landing
Reserve with OpenTable
Perfect Landing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Colorado
“Very good food, excellent service at the Perfect Landing.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

A group of 14 friends gathered at the Perfect Landing last night for dinner. Usually when we invade a restaurant in such numbers it knocks the wait staff for a loop; the staff at the Perfect Landing were unruffled. My wife and I had a dozen oysters on the half shell, split a wedge salad, she had prime rib and I had sirloin with lobster tail. Everything was good. The wine list is somewhat limited, but there were enough decent selections so no problem there. Looking forward to a return visit.

• Visited November 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Nice setting & service...quality for price could be better”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had dinner here on Halloween & watched the end of a beautiful sunset. The hostess was most gracious & we were seated immediately altho when I called ahead I was told there may be a wait since we didn't have a reservation (it never did fill up but it was busy). Our waiter came to the table & made some recommendations for dinner as we ordered our drinks. They had a great wine special, first glass full price, 2nd glass 12 cents (or something close to that).
We asked our waiter about the 21st Anniversary Specials on the menu which were very low priced & he told us most emphatically that we would be better off ordering from the "specialties of the house" menu since those dishes were more interesting & showed the chef's creativity.
Since we were scouting out the restaurant as a possible locale for an upcoming group event we decided to order 1 dish from the anniversary special & 1 dish from the "specialties" dinner menu. I ordered the top sirloin & lobster for $17 & my honey ordered the Black & Blue Tenderloin for $25. We split a spinach salad for $7 - the salad was on the small side for the price & wasn't anything to rave about. Then our meals came...my steak was cooked as ordered & was a little chewy as I would expect for a sirloin...the lobster tail was a little undercooked but I figured it was better than overcooked & it tasted fine.
The tenderloin arrived as ordered & was a generous size but it seemed to be the same cut of meat as my top sirloin altho it was supposed to be tenderloin - it was tougher than I would expect for that cut. The black & bleu sauce was OK. The scalloped potatoes that came on my plate were good, the tenderloin plate some sort of mashed potatoes w/cheese or something...they tasted OK but were liquidy. We opted out of dessert since we couldn't decide on something to share.
Overall we thought the setting & the service were nice altho we thought it was interesting that the waiter really did his best to talk us out of ordering from the anniversary menu. There are many other similarly priced restaurants with more interesting & better dinner fare.
We decided that if we decide to book our group event we will do their breakfast or lunch so we can enjoy the view of the mountains & watch the airplanes.
The piano player was good & it was just barely audible where we sat. It appears that he is quite popular & draws a group of folks in for happy hour that seem to know each other well.
Heads up - there is no handicap access, only two sets of stairs. The carpeted spiral stairs from the airport lobby are better than the industrial stairs for those unsteady on their feet.

• Visited October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Waaaah, we miss this place”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I are big breakfast fans; it's our favorite meal of the day. We've lived in two other places since leaving Colorado and we're still looking for a replacement for the Landing's breakfast specialties. If you don't want to leave completely stuffed, ask for their share option: for a nominal extra charge, they bring a breakfast on two plates with larger side dish servings. Our favorites were the huevos rancheros and the breakfast burrito. Half of one of those was plenty for us.

• Visited November 2011
Centennial, CO
“Good Food, Great View, Friendly Service”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have eaten here at least a dozen times and have always enjoyed the atmosphere, wines, piano bar, food and service. A window seat provides a great view out to the tarmac and parked planes. The dinner special from Monday through Thursday is great...both food and price. I have enjoyed the teriyaki salmon and my wife has always found the prime rib to be just right. When we go with another couple we get two bottles of wine...the first is $22 and the second is $0.48...we take home what we don't consume. If you don't wish to hear the piano bar crowd ask for a table in the back room otherwise enjoy the music and have fun. Parking is convenient in an adjacent parking lot. The restaurant is on the second floor and there is NO elevator so one must be able to climb the stairs. Ask for a frequent dining card. We have not had a negative experience here and will continue to enjoy their specials.

• Visited October 2012
Grand Junction, Colorado
“amazing!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is the best idea for a restaurant! The scenery is great, the ambiance of the dining room is wonderful and the food is so good! Best meal I have ever had at an airport! A favorite stop while in Denver!

Visited September 2012