“Best Taco's Ever”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I was driving up and down Colorado Blvd,looking for a place to eat when I spotted the Hacienda.My first observation was that while every place else was quiet, this place was busy as all get out.I took that as a good sign.
I was by myself so I didn't have to wait for a table. I just sat at the bar. I was pretty hungry so basically ordered the first thing that jumped out at me which was a taco combo plate. Chicken, steak, and pork. Man was I pleasantly surprised. They arrived hot, the tacos were soft and fresh, the ingredients were all done well, the sliced tomatoes were red and ripe. the lettuce was crisp. Everything was really good. Go there!!!!! Really!!!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We were a party of 3 adults/2 kids. Seated within 5 mins at 5pm on a weeknight. The place was packed already (they have a happy hour).
The service was exceptionally slow & seemed disorganized. When we did actually get served our server was great but we didn't see him much.
Our food was great for Colorado Mexican (we're used to Texas so it's hard to beat). Prices seemed on point for the area.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Our service was so prompt and our food arrived so fast that the entire table was amazed! Yes, the service is fast - but not rushed. Our server remained friendly and set a relaxing tone, and our food - while arriving very rapidly - was all fresh and served piping hot and per our order. It would be a pleasure to return here again for a business lunch!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food is good and the services is solid. The place is usually packed and loud. There is always a wait so call ahead seating is a must. Kid friendly atmosphere and they have a kids menu. Ive found that you get better service in the bar that the main dining room. Over all a good place if you can handle the crowds.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Everything we had here was so good!! Chicken quesadillas, fresh chips and salsa, tacos (had fish, shrimp and amazing smoked pork!), nachos, margaritas...you can't go wrong!!