“One of the most overrated restaurants in the area.”
Review of Hacienda Colorado

Hacienda Colorado
Ranked #3 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of the most overrated restaurants in the area.”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

One of the most overrated restaurants in the area.

“STEAK CHANGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 21, 2007

STEAK CHANGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the rellenos, and love that you get to pick your sauces.”
Reviewed November 19, 2007

Love the rellenos, and love that you get to pick your sauces.

Denver Colorado
“The Hacienda Lunch Experance”
Reviewed November 9, 2007

My fellow coworkers and I decided to visit the nearby restaurant of Hacienda Colorado close to our work. Hacienda Colorado is located next to the Hilton hotel in the southern DTC. Upon arriving to the restaurant it had a very up scale appearance and looked well up kept. When we entered the restaurant I noticed the waiting area was setup to where you couldn’t see the guests that were dining. We arrived with a party of six and were seated rather quickly. We were seated at a round table towards the end of the restaurant and were greeted by our team of waitresses. I being the only one in our party that was not familiar with the restaurant was quickly pointed out by my fellow coworkers, the waitress explained the basic menu and told me that I would have my choice of sauce with any of their entrées. The waitresses provided us with some very tasty salsa and promptly took our drink orders. It being earlier in the day I decided on the Beef and Bean Burrito from their lunch menu with the Chile Con Carne sauce. When the waitress returned she took our lunch orders, and the wait for our entrees was only ten to fifteen minutes. The Beef and Bean Burrito had excellent taste being smothered in the creamy cheese sauce. The portion of food was very large, for the standard lunch menu size and price. I was also very please with the ending bill being under nine dollars, and not leaving with the half full stomach. Hacienda Colorado appears to be a very up scale business restaurant, given its location in the DTC. I would defiantly go for their repeat business.

2 Thank dxschro