“best mexican food in Denver”
Review of Hacienda Colorado

Hacienda Colorado
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went here 2 days ago. I love this restaurant! The chips & salsa are so good. I had the pablano chili stuffed with chicken and it comes with a chili rellano, rice and beans. all of it was very delicious. I usually dont like the rice in mexican restraurants but their rice is very good. The whole meal was. The service was very good and friendly.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

While there is not a huge selection of vegetarian fare (tough to make sure they do not use pork in the chile sauce), I had a great spinach and portabella mushroonm quesadilla last night. Excellent flavor and texture. Sometimes these dishes can get a little mushy but this was done just right. Added a little guac and bueno!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love this "Mountain Mex" restaurant. Their tortillas are homemade and you can tell. The Dot Margarita is great and the Sangria is very refreshing on a summer evening. The cinnamon ice cream dessert is also great, and huge, enough for two or more!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This restaurant serves what they call "Mountain Mex" cuisine. It is a combination of Colorado food and Mexican food. Thus, I had an applewood-smoked chicken burrito. It was different from traditional Mexican or Tex-Mex food, and much of the menu is like that. The menu is very varied which makes decisions hard. The restaurant looks to be very popular. Not sure if they take reservations, but I would definitely call to find out. We happened to be there very early (about 4:30 pm arrival) and had no trouble getting seated, but when we left an hour later, the restaurant was really starting to fill up.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I are Colorado natives and we love our Mexican food. We tried Hacienda a few years back and didn't love it. We decided to give it another try in the spring of 2012 and loved it! Now we go here 1-2 times a month. I always get their Applewood Smoked Pork Burrito smothered with Blanco Queso... it's phenomenal! Also, we have 2 little kids and the restaurant is good for kids. They also bring the food fairly fast, which is good when you have little kids that can't sit still that long. Service is great.