“Thanks Lorraine & Thomas”
Review of Baca at The Inverness - CLOSED

Baca at The Inverness
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dry Creek Road
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Received special treatment by servers, Lorraine Shannon and Thomas Kuhl! We enjoyed a professional women educator's convention at the hotel. Lorraine and Thomas went out of their way to assure our comfort. Food was delicious, service was excellent. Ambiance was very pleasant in spite of the horrendous fires in the area. Would definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Baca at The Inverness

Reviewed June 28, 2012

It's not your typical hotel restaurant. The chef creates creative entrees made from local fresh ingredients. There isn't a huge menu selection, but the offereings vary widely. Portions were good, service was outstanding and the tables weren't too close together. The chef came out to talk to us, and the dessert he recommended was heavenly. Prices are reasonable for the quailty. We were happily impressed.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed at the Inverness and Baca was having a special so we decided to try it. We were so happy that we diid. Both the food and service were fabulous! We are from NY and eat out quite frequently at some nice restaurants but I must say that the duck I had at Baca was the best I have ever eaten. My husband had the trout and it was delicious, too. Rudolfo, our waiter was very attentive and gracious so that enhanced the whole experience. I would definitely recommend trying Baca!

Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for the comments about Baca, the most upscale of our 5 restaurants on premise. I will be sure to pass along these compliments to Rudy, the chef and the rest of the team. The cast iron crispy duck with a local peach glaze is an exceptional dish and I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Dave Larson
Director of Operations

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Had the schnitzel and the trout. Both were very good. Jordan cab for 14 a glass not bad. Nice place with interesting history. I can't say anything bad about my experience. I will go back.

DaveLars, Director of Operations at Baca at The Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the new menu and our premium wine selections. Thank you for joining us and we are certainly looking forward to your return. We appreciate the comments as well as your patronage.

Regards,
Dave Larson
Director of Operations

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We dined at the Inverness while staying for a convention and stumbled upon BACA our last night and thought it would be a great place to have a nice dinner.

We dined during RESTAURANT WEEK DENVER 2012 so they offered their usual menu but also a nice sampling for the week. Our group of 10 mostly chose the special menu but a few of us selected the normal menu and neither groups were disappointed!

The appetizers, entrees, and sweets were DELICIOUS!!!
The German Riesling wine is a MUST TRY - it's smooth and went from everything from the Duck to the veggie lasagna.

The atmosphere was full of ambiance and the staff was very attentive and friendly.