“Bland Food, Overpriced”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dry Creek Road
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Very bland food, poor awkward service and absolutely not worth the money. No vegetarian options even when they are aware of vegetarian clients.

DaveLars, Director of Operations at Baca at The Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations on this evening. Although our chef will gladly prepare vegetarian entrees on any evening, we will absolutely offer more vegetarian choices on future menus. We are currently working on a new menu format which will feature small plates, bites and items to share as well as a number of more affordable entrée selections. The less formal and more approachable “new Baca” will also undergo a new look in the dining room. We expect the changes to be complete mid spring and I certainly hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you then.

Regards,

Dave Larson
Director of Operations

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Pumpkin soup was delicious, Apps make a great light meal or there were other entrees that also looked yummy!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

My husband and I dined at BACA on a recent visit to the Inverness Resort. We had a wonderful dining experience. Rudolfo our waiter was most attentive assuring our dining needs were met and exceeded. Our dinners were beautifully presented and delicious. The restaurant was quiet on this Monday evening. We readily recommend it to anyone staying at the resort or in the local area seeking a special dining experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We went early so there wasn't a big crowd, which was nice. Our service was great and we ordered appetizers, salads, entree, and got to take dessert home. Everything was delicious and well-portioned. There we four wedding receptions going on in the hotel, so the parking lot was full but even then, it wasn't too far.

Reviewed March 20, 2010

Since this was a Hotel Restaurant, I didn't expect much. Boy, was I ever wrong! I had the prime filet mignon with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies with a reduced demi glaze sauce. Perfectly cooked, melt in your mouth goodness. Drank a bottle of Penfolds Bin 28 Shiraz red wine. This wine is always consistently good and cheap. Only $46 here. Had an amazing passion fruit souffle with a passion fruit sauce and a triple chocolate ice cream with chocolate crunchies. One of the best souffles that I have ever tasted. Danielle was the waitress (I hate the US term Server) and everything was wonderful. I wish the wine list was more extensive to match the quality of the food. Salad was average. They claim this is an American restaurant with a Spanish flair, but I failed to associate anything Spanish with it.