“Cute place, great food! Could be a new fave!”
Review of Jasmine Chinese Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jasmine Chinese Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese
Centennial, Colorado
“Cute place, great food! Could be a new fave!”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

Cute place, great food! Could be a new fave!

Denver
“Over 18yrs. of #1 service in Asian Cusine”
Reviewed December 18, 2007

Jasmines is #1 in my book and has been for over 18yrs. Always fast and reliable home delivery. I've eaten at many oriental resturants in the area and nothing compares to Jasmines Cusine. Try it once and you will never go anywhere else for your food fix.

Denver
“Asian Cusine with a Heart of Gold”
Reviewed September 3, 2007

I have sampled Asian Cuisine from all over the world. Not since the Chinese Embassy in Japan, have I ever been so pleased with the results of real Asian Home Cooking. The menu overflows with wonderful dishes from all over the Orient. One member of my family is hyper sensitive to MSG and that is something you WON'T find here. In March of this year I was fortunate to survive brain surgery and every time (without fail) I am asked how I am doing with a real sense of concern. The Vietnamese Rice Vermicelli Bowl and the Spring Mint Rolls are fantastic and the Szechuan Chicken can't be beat. Among other things, Karen whips up a mean Meringue. Everything we have sampled on the menue has been Five Star and then, there is the staff; Five Star with a Heart of Gold. I rarely recommend a place to eat but the genuine Family care we have received and the plethora of delectable tastes make Jasmine's tops on my list. Don't miss one of the best kept secrets in the Denver area!

Pros: Healthy, Natural and Home cooked.

2 Thank Wordtraveler777