“Eat here at least once or twice a month” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #81 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver
“Eat here at least once or twice a month”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The bone in Ribeye is the best steak I've ever had. I've been here about a dozen times, and all but one of them was a great food with good service. The only other time was Christmas Eve, and the waitress gave me the Porterhouse instead of the Ribeye, and I didn't realize it until the check came. I wondered why the steak tasted so subpar, but didn't have the heart to tell her since I ate it anyway.

Love the appetizers and combos. My girlfriend and I split a combo and we both leave satisfied and feeling like we saved money.

• Visited January 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I love beef! It's hard to find a place that offers a great steak and sides for a great price not to mention it being kid friendly too not only with the atmosphete but with the menu as well.
This place meets all of those standards. Great prices for amazing food! Huge plates and great atmosphere. The staff is friendly and restrooms very clean.
I loved the bucket if peanuts they give you when you are seated at your table.
They have a little kids and big kids menu which is great if you have kids who are too big for little kid sized portions but not quite ready for adult portions. My kids loved the food and so did we.
Great for family dining, celebrations or a date!
Love this place!

Clearwater, FL
“Food was fantastic and they have a memorial to a Navy SEAL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Met some friends on a Friday night. This place was hopping. I mean there was a wait. Started with salads and the rib appetiser. Then we all had rib eyes, they were really good. Ordered sides to share. Broccoli, baked potatoe, all good. The big surprise is that they have a ton of memorabilia about a Navy SEAL, Danny Dietz, who died in combat in Afghanistan. The food was great, we met the manager, Jake, and all n all, a great night.

• Visited October 2012
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I visited this restaurant recently for the first time. This chain has done it right! The service at this particular restaurant was phenomenal. The server asked us if it was our first time dining and upon learning that it was he had his manager come and greet us with a sample of sides. This was way out of the ordinary as was the taste of the food. It was delicious! The server had recommended the ribs and stated that they were cooked for three days and they fall off the bone. I took his suggestion and was glad that I did, they were delicious. The experience was beyond fantastic and this is our new favorite choice in the area. Every employee greeted us with a smile and they truly did seem happy that we were there. Thank you for the experience!

• Visited September 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
“A Local Choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I took a local couple clients out to dinner and this was THEIR choice of restaurant. Food was good, service was excellent and I like the atmosphere. This certainly is not a FIVE STAR restaurant but delivers good quality food for an economical price.

• Visited October 2012