“LOVE the Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Purple Ginger II

Purple Ginger II
Ranked #66 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: www.purpleginger.com
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“LOVE the Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to stop and eat in Denver. They have great sushi and I really enjoy the PadThai. The service has been awesome every time, and the portions are HUGE. You will have lunch the following day or a snack later that night :)

• Visited May 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

love the location and the service, probally would have enjoyed my dinner more if i loved seafood. But it was still very enjoyable

Visited April 2013
Colorado
“Yummy Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I really like the drunken noodles and the portions were HUGE. The people were very nice as well! The service was fast and the prices were very reasonable especially when you consider the amount of food.

Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“beautiful setting, good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went for happy hour and I was a little nervous because there wasn't anyone else there. The drink specials were good for happy hour, but the only food they had for happy hour were their small plates menu. We ordered some cream cheese wontons and the rice paper roll(on the small plate menu). Both were really good, especially the rice paper roll. It wasn't quite what I was expecting which was more of a summer roll. There was one large roll that was cut in half. The chicken and sauce was all in the roll, it was delicious.

I was craving a beef noodle soup bowl that I had elsewhere and ordered the Hong Kong Beef Noodle Bowl. It wasn't exactly what I had been expecting and wasn't on their menu any longer, but I had looked online. I asked about it and they said that I could still get it. The broth was a little too sweet for me and it had the stick rice noodles in it. I had been wanting more of an egg noodle. So not quite I was craving, but not bad. I wouldn't order it again.

My friend ordered Oriental Chicken salad and loved it. Very good dressing.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

This place was amazing, we had sushi, soup and dinner! Their heart attack sushi is very good and great flavor. I had the pad Thai which was a huge portion (2meals), so I had leftovers. Great prices, I will def come back next time I am up in Denver

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank LizDW2009

Been to Purple Ginger II? Share your experiences!