“Long term residents”

Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
United States
“Long term residents”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The hotel seemed okay. Room was okay(even thou there were several issues during our stay). BUT the main reason I would not stay here is again is it seems to be a long term(maybe homeless subsidy?) hotel with many people who I would normally not run into.
I am not a snob, but there were people staying here who acted like they lived there. Sitting in the lobby in pajamas, no shoes, playing on the computer. Smoking in a robe and slippers outside the door every morning. Sitting in their cars in the parking lot, just watching people. It was weird. All I can say is it had a weird vibe and I would personally not stay there again. There are many, many reasons, but, most important is that the "other" guests are not vacationers!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I am a 66 year old man, who travels 90 percent of the time, so I have plenty of travel experience. Here lately, I have one bad experience after another. I don't ask for much. If I have friendly desk people, good internet reception, clean rooms, parking space, and quite surroundings, I am happy. Recently that has been impossible in my last few hotels. However, after spending a week here at the Days Inn, I am so happy that those things are possible. The two ladies at the front desk were very nice and made me feel welcome. Housekeeping did an excellent job every day. My internet was great ( they did have to move me to a different room with better reception, but they were happy to do it ). I never once heard loud and disruptive noises. The rooms were very quiet. Everyday I had parking available right in front of my room. As simple as these things seem, the last few hotels could not provide them in a professional manner. Not only did they make me happy, the room rates were the best in the area. I told them when I left, I would be back soon and I made reservations for my next stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Had a great stay for my girlfriends bday. Chelsea at front desk was absolutely
an asset to this location. She was very helpful,polite and just friendly and
nice. Days inn should be proud to have her accomodate ur guest. I will
definitely stay here again. Thank you for comfortable,clean room.

John F.Kennedy
Licensed Masage Therapist
Denver,Co

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center

Been to Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!